Alert! Earth Quake Warnings & Updates

lxi.

Suspended
Re: Alert! Earth Quake in New Delhi-NCR

I also felt the EARTHQUAKE, My PC was shaking, Fans, Water bottles, Frooti!, Everything was shaking. Saw the fan shaking vigorously and the floor was also shaking. So came out of the house!
First I thought, My bro was shaking the Bed! Both of us shouted at the same time "MAT HILAA!" and came to know the Earthquake.Was scary!
May GOD BLESS US! Come on, Be some selfish!

I must admit the fact of a earth quake hitting you & creating havoc is scary,i would find myself imaging what would i take with myself if i were to run outside the house in such a scenario.

lxi.

Suspended

IT was 4.9 on the richter scale buddies. Hope every one is safe!

Re: Alert! Earth Quake in Your City???

Hey guys anyone in Bangalore felt the tremor?

I felt a slight tremor around 7.45 am in the morning .

The door was slightly shaking.

But now in News there was a tremor in various parts of city too.

Last edited:

lxi.

Suspended

THere was also an earthquake in INDONESIA, I saw in the news just now.

@mUKesh, Hope everyone is safe there!

Tsunami warning is issued to coastal region of TamilNadu and West Bengal too. Take care Jazzy. Stay away from Beach today.

At 2:30 had a mild tremor here in Bangalore,i knew the pillars in the basement of our apartment would amplify the sway(am quite the scientific type),so as i sat after finished lunch i thought i must be dehydrated(summer) as i felt i was shaking,as i looked at my led i could see my leg swaying,just then mom rushed out her room saying "do you feel anything",we went into a panic mode ,i grabbed the car keys,some money(always had some in the car),immediately sent sms to everyone & seeing us the neighbors realized they were not imagining things & all came started saying they felt it,after 20 odd mins,i came back into my place.

I hope everyone stays safe,as rekharam said stay away from the beaches,lets say half a km away from the coast if possible

Re: Earthquake felt in Bangalore

Ya at 2:30 a first time experience for me & must say i was very much in a state of panic as i was rushing out!

This is my second experience. I was there in Chennai during 2004 earthquake. Hope all people are safe. They issues Tsunami warning for coastal India.

Hi Prads, I felt the same. I thought I'm having some issues with my leg. Initially I thought my legs are shivering. My wife called me immediately then realized the earthquake. I too took my wallet and car key and came out to join many who were already out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom