Alert! Earth Quake Warnings & Updates

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Just now did anyone else felt tremor in New Delhi? Guess the intensity was quite high.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Earth Quake in New Delhi

Just now did anyone else felt tremor in New Delhi? Guess the intensity was quite high.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Did you feel it 350Z? Just saw it on the news, Believe you are okay. Hope no one's had damages of any sort.

zengetz

Suspended
Re: Earth Quake in New Delhi-NCR

Guys ! Im hoping everybody out there in Delhi is safe.

Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team

Hey Vibhor, was that so high?

Are you all safe guys?
Did you feel it 350Z? Just saw it on the news, Believe you are okay. Hope no one's had damages of any sort.
Guys ! Im hoping everybody out there in Delhi is safe.
Hey everyone thanks for the concern. I’m safe. The intensity was high and I could feel it very well since I was standing that moment. Most of the people have come out from houses. Hope that people in rest of the areas are all right. There are no reported damages here as such except for a few broken window glasses.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes, I also felt the tremors. The severity was 4.4 on Richter scale and the epicenter was Kundli in Sonepat.
Immediately after the earthquake news channel started flashing the breaking news. Initially they reported a higher value on richter scale.
I hope all are safe in Delhi and no loss of property or life has been reported till now.
Take Care.

I felt a jerk and ran outside at balcony to check the status / reaction to take some action. Some of the neighbors felt the same and others were roaming unaware of the situation.

I do not know whether the centre was in Sonipat or Myanmar ? Myanmar's magnitude was 6.8.

It seems there were aftershocks too! Every one is fine at home and there have been no eventualities reported.

hey guys all phone networks were gone after earth quake!!

Yesterday was a very bad day for Delhi. First the bomb incident :mad: and then this.

Someone said, what should Delhites do! They cant go out because of bomb scares and cant stay in because of darn earthquake!
But then who is scared in Delhi.

But then who is scared in Delhi.
I would say no one is scared in Delhi because of Bomb or quake because it is becoming a regular thing. Second one we cannot avoid but first one ofcourse we can. But for that Indian Government has to take some strict actions against terrorist in hand (in Indian jails for hearing).

May God be with everyone, always [:)]

Saw a news flash on T.V minutes back, which reported that there was an earthquake in Sikkim which was 6.8 on the Richter. It also said that strong tremors were felt in Delhi along with Patna, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal as well. Are all our Delhi and other Northern region members safe and secure?

Down South we are having small tremors in our District since the last two days measuring below 2 on the Richter.

Wonder whats happening down below the surface?[surprise]

Top Bottom