Aftermarket Rear Defogger

Here on more 800 with rear wiper, which was owned by a mechanic near my home.He also confirmed that he was used Bajaj auto rickshaw's wiper motor and done some years.

Is it auto rickshaw's wiper motor is cheaper than alto? Which motor will be good if we plans to do the same in a 800(for me in type 1 800)

Attachments

Thread Starter #48
The motor which he has used will not clean the entire area, as the arm and the sweeping area of the motor is less.
But any way its neatly done.

I have used alto vxi 1.1's motor, wagonr's can be used as it is same as the alto.

Ha Ha which year did the LXI version of 800 was sold ?? [lol]

You mean DE-Mister
thats whats it called , In Australia its called Demister and I think thats the correct word is it?

Varun what brand is that water tank. I have a Greddy one and now I can't get the cap for it [cry]

Hai varun,

I'm planing to fix a Rear wiper cum washer in my Ritz but my point is ritz and swift rear wiper is fixed in rear Glass. i have done all wiring and washer nozzle fixed but can able to drill the glass? no one is ready to drill the glass.

Also note, rear defogger can't be simply fixed in the car as this power and heat load is controlled by BCM(Body control module) unit so you can't fix this just like it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom