Aftermarket ICE Upgrade For Hyundai Verna 4S

Hello everyone,
So I've been planning to install a basstube with inbuilt amplifier to the stock stereo and speakers of my xcent. Is this addition possible?
Also, would this be a smart decision as my budget is kinda low or should I replace my stock speakers and stereo and then install the basstube?

Hello everyone,
So I've been planning to install a basstube with inbuilt amplifier to the stock stereo and speakers of my xcent. Is this addition possible?
Yes, its possible
Also, would this be a smart decision as my budget is kinda low or should I replace my stock speakers and stereo and then install the basstube?
A better advice would be to change the stock speakers too, because the sound quality of a Basstube would not mix well with a company fitted stock speakers.
If you are on a tight budget i would suggest you to break the setup installation into 2 parts,
1)First change the stock speakers with Components in the FRONT and Oval speakers to the REAR
This will give you a smooth and crisp music experience.
2) Add the Bass-Tube with Amp for the extra Thump later as per your convenience.

Yes, its possible

A better advice would be to change the stock speakers too, because the sound quality of a Basstube would not mix well with a company fitted stock speakers.
If you are on a tight budget i would suggest you to break the setup installation into 2 parts,
1)First change the stock speakers with Components in the FRONT and Oval speakers to the REAR
This will give you a smooth and crisp music experience.
2) Add the Bass-Tube with Amp for the extra Thump later as per your convenience.
First of all thank you for your advice.
1.I'd like you to know that the stock speakers in my Xcent are pretty good, not the best but gets the job done. The only thing it lacks is the BASS. That's why I was opting only for the basstube with built-in amp. I'm only confused in- "would this upgradation will get my job done. And also the technicalities like RMS and all (I dont know this stuff) would be all fine or not? If the above option is good then I'll be happy to go for it(considering my low budget) and if not then I'll go for the option below. I just want to know which is best for me.
2. I would like to know that installing 4 components instead of 2 components and 2 oval speakers would improve sound quality or it will be the same?
Also which option is better: - 1.Basstube with built in amp.
2. Basstube with external amp.
PS: - This all upgradation is going with Stock stereo.
Thank you.

2. I would like to know that installing 4 components instead of 2 components and 2 oval speakers would improve sound quality or it will be the same?
4 components will give you mindblowing sound, maybe you wont require an extra Bass tube.

Also which option is better: - 1.Basstube with built in amp.
2. Basstube with external amp.
Opt 2 , no doubt about that.
I personally took the demo of woofers with built-in and external amplifier, and external amplifier did the job Thumpingly.

4 components will give you mindblowing sound, maybe you wont require an extra Bass tube.

Opt 2 , no doubt about that.
I personally took the demo of woofers with built-in and external amplifier, and external amplifier did the job Thumpingly.
So here's what I'm gonna do, break my installation into two parts like you said in your previous reply but my only confusion is that do I need a mono amp or a 4 channel amp or both?

So, I got a Sony XAV-AX5000 system. Took a whole day, but I managed to complete the "DIY". Wired it all up - retains factory camera, factory mic, factory USB and steering wheel controls.
Sorry man, just saw your reply for the post here. If it's not a problem can you post the link of the parts you got for your AX5000 System ?

Can we connect to Apple CarPlay (stereo rear) using USB connected directly to OEM harness ( B connector, 4 pins) ?
Answer : Nope it will not work. I’ve check with Sony XAV AX-1000.

installed the Stereo in my car. Everything went well except the OEM mic connection. AX1000 uses AUX type connection for mic. I tried to connect via after market harness and a spliced AUX cable. Didn’t work, anyone have any ideas which will help me in retaining OEM mic wiring ?

Yeah.. you're right... if we could find some way to get all the above mentioned as an aftermarket kit, there definitely are a lot of buyers..

I'll also try to dig out some info..
Hey, I sourced an MTXM100RB and updated it to the latest firmware but unable to enable AA. Any idea how to get into the developer mode on the AVN?

Hey, I sourced an MTXM100RB and updated it to the latest firmware but unable to enable AA. Any idea how to get into the developer mode on the AVN?
I also sourced a MTXM100RB unit, can anyone share if we interchange the USB wires at the back connector of wiring itself, will it work? I would highly appreciate if anyone can virtually meet me (whatsapp, google meet etc)

from where you have sourced a MTXM100RB unit ?
Hi, I sourced from a local car junkyard parts dealer. Honestly, it was a one-month chase as these models are less likely to be a total loss and sent to a junkyard dealer. It costed me 15k only for stereo & shark fin antenna; GPS wiring harness and air vent facia are to be sourced.

Top Bottom