Aftermarket Head Unit For New Tata Nano

Hi Milinda,

Congrats on your installation. Can you share some pictures. I am going to install after market ICE soon. I have couple of questions:

1. Will installing after market ICE void warranty?
2. How you installed HU? Without trim panel for Single DIN?

Thanks.
Don,t cut any wiring.Use Original Harness of ice.Warrenty remain safe.

Don,t cut any wiring.Use Original Harness of ice.Warrenty remain safe.
Thanks Milinda, can you please help me with the TRIM panel for HU. If I just attach the head unit to dash board, will it look good?

In the attached image you can see the HU is placed in a beautiful Single DIN Trim panel. I asked in the showroom, but they didn't have it. Neither available in Ebay. [frustration]

Here is another image:

Last edited:
Thanks Milinda, can you please help me with the TRIM panel for HU. If I just attach the head unit to dash board, will it look good?

In the attached image you can see the HU is placed in a beautiful Single DIN Trim panel. I asked in the showroom, but they didn't have it. Neither available in Ebay. [frustration]

Here is another image:
Hi Chini,Actually my HU is only for 1700/_rs.
and there is no trim pannel.But no problem it looks better.

He He [:)] dont worry it looks better simply put the HU in dashboard.And enjoy the music.Also dont forget to install electronic antena.

Last edited:
Hi,
Can any one please post installation pics for music player or the picture showing location of power socket for music player in Nano LX 2012 model, and connector which is required ?

Sorry man, i moved to mexico. But dont worry, i installed n5070 sony set on it. It comes with an adapter thingy thats makes it fit on the deck.
So yeah, i think other manufacters also might be packing it. It looked neat and classy. but my stereo cost was 7k/- that time.

and the shops will know where to connect which wire...so dont try it yourself, u will void warranty, if anything is cut by mistake...
The shop owners make a thin slice and connect the stereo to car cables.

Top Bottom