Aftermarket Head Unit For New Tata Nano

go for ts- t20 tweeters with LC circuit from pioneer instead of front 4'' . do this if you need bass beats in your tiny boot
Are you speaking about those small oval shaped tweeter ? It gives clear treble, how it improves the bass, because I have them in my car..

Attachments

Last edited:
i mean using this with pioneer HU's you can seperate the treble(12KHz above) to tweeters and allow the rest Low freq to the rear 6x9. i made this post because most nano's have only rear speakers.

Pioneer HU's have EQ2 setting where you can fine tune the bass mid and treble. wrong tuning of this setting cause distortion.

OT:
Varun how much for the above when you purchased? and in your car do you have the small black box with an inductor and capactor (HPF) ?

How can we separate the treble ? Please help.. Yes I have them in my car,with the circuit/box you have mentioned.
I paid 650 rs for the pair..

OH i got those for 2500 some 7 years back. had it in my accent then later i fixed in nano!!

@varun. can you give the connection config? like you have amp. did your pio have seperate sub control? and i have the setting for ICE with out SUBS

EQ1- L=4, M=-5, H=2
Eq2 L= 100Hz, Q=1N
M= 500Hz, Q=1w
H= 12Khz, Q= 2w

Sw2 settings 125Hz ,+3( i dont have a sub. i use this because its the cross over freq. which means 125hz+ freq are send to your subs - tihis solves the distortion of rear speakers.
fader-rear3.

what actually EQ2 is . it passes only frequencies that are above the "SET" Value and for the tweeter i think the Pass Band is 12khz + where as our Rear has a different. 3 way means- 1 woofer 1 voice coil and 1 tweeter. 4 way means same as 3 way a one more tweeter.

finally what i mean by separating the treble is just setting the EQ2 settings (high for treble) in such a way that your treble is separated from the voice and the LC in the tweeters (black box) will pick up those freq and delivers to the tweeters.

Did i confuse you people? sorry if i had. [;)]

OH i got those for 2500 some 7 years back. had it in my accent then later i fixed in nano!!

@varun. can you give the connection config? like you have amp. did your pio have seperate sub control? and i have the setting for ICE with out SUBS

EQ1- L=4, M=-5, H=2
Eq2 L= 100Hz, Q=1N
M= 500Hz, Q=1w
H= 12Khz, Q= 2w

Sw2 settings 125Hz ,+3( i dont have a sub. i use this because its the cross over freq. which means 125hz+ freq are send to your subs - tihis solves the distortion of rear speakers.
fader-rear3.

what actually EQ2 is . it passes only frequencies that are above the "SET" Value and for the tweeter i think the Pass Band is 12khz + where as our Rear has a different. 3 way means- 1 woofer 1 voice coil and 1 tweeter. 4 way means same as 3 way a one more tweeter.

finally what i mean by separating the treble is just setting the EQ2 settings (high for treble) in such a way that your treble is separated from the voice and the LC in the tweeters (black box) will pick up those freq and delivers to the tweeters.

Did i confuse you people? sorry if i had. [;)]

how to do that settings??
i mean , in my HU, there are only bass-treable-vocal (or something) settings in EQ.

@dhruv i guess your system is not supported with this setting (eq2).

settings for you.

bass = +4 mid = -5 treble = +2

SLA (source Level adjust ) = +3 (make it +2 if your speakers distorts )

Fader rear +4

try this and post the result. and also post pics with the speaker installation.

in my nano the replaced speaker pads are mounted on a plastic holder. and the pads are bent now. so replace the pads with steel holders that need some weldings i guess. check out with a tinker

this is for dhruv

this is the config that i used.

PLEASE NOTE:
for PIO users. some times the device will not play the file instead the track and folder no will be shown. this is due to unrecognisable id3 format. use id3kill app to solve this ATTACHED HERE

Attachments

Yesterday I installed AMC Ice in my nano.HU IS NOT BRANDED.ITS MADE IN HONG KONG[:)] having MMC slot,usb slot and aux.Eq settings are pretty good.I installed PIONEER OVUL SHAPED REAR SPEAKERS.And also made plywood frame on parcel tray for saving my boot space.The sound quality is very satisfactory for me.Installer used another socket which he connected to company socket.But i have now a little problem..Power button on hu remained on after removing key completely.onlr power button remains powered but hu doesent turn on.HU turn on only after turning key half.I asked the installer about this he toldthat this HU has a fascility to remain power led always on.Please tell me is it true.May that very little led behind power button of hu discharge battery?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
i have now a little problem..Power button on hu remained on after removing key completely.I asked the installer about this he toldthat this HU has a fascility to remain power led always on.Please tell me is it true.May that very little led behind power button of hu discharge battery?
A Picture of the HU with the quoted issue would be helpful. From your description, I understand, maybe the power-button is back-lit. I don't think after taking out the key, small led button can damage your car's battery.

Regards

Akash

Hi Akash thanks for immediate help.Yes you are right that is button having light i will post photo tomorrow.Actually Music starts after half ignition but that power button remains on after removing key.

Installer used another socket which he connected to company socket.But i have now a little problem..Power button on hu remained on after removing key completely.
I doubt the intermediate connector. For HUs there will be 2 positives, one from the accessory (key on condition) line and direct battery. The former will be used to power the HU and the later will be used to store the user data (time, equalizer settings, etc) even when the key is removed. I doubt the intermediate connector is not exactly matching the HU requirements and hence the direct battery line is powering the LED backlight.
Though it may not drain the car battery immediately, it is better to get it corrected.

Top Bottom