Aftermarket Head Unit For New Tata Nano

Please tell me the harness configuration of music system.Mine is lx 2012.

i mean there are 4 wires in socket of company wiring

Last edited by a moderator:
ACC means "Automatic Climate Control" if I am not wrong.
I think Mr. SaiShibu meant 'Accessories-power' here referring to the power connection that goes on/off with key, which connects to the red power wire of the HU.
If I am not wrong, none of the Tata Nano variants come with an automatic climate control!.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Thanks.I m very pleased after knowing nano hae ACC.
I think Mr. SaiShibu meant 'Accessories-power' here referring to the power connection that goes on/off with key,
If I am not wrong, none of the Tata Nano variants come with an automatic climate control!.
Milinda, I agree with Lame! I gave you a actual meaning of ACC. But a Nano is not equipped with one. ACC is related to Automatic Climate Conditioner/Controller which is linked to Air Conditioning.

But in your case, it is more related to Accessories dear.

Regards

Akash

i think the both positives are given wrongly. the one to go for battery is given to key and the one for key is given to battery! just check on that!
I don't think so. In that case the HU would have remained on even after taking out the key. Who knows, may be the small red LED behaviour is just normal. @Milinda don't you have the user manual that came with your HONG-KONG HU?.
i mean there are 4 wires in socket of company wiring
Please tell me the harness configuration of music system.Mine is lx 2012.
Lets hope the HU installer followed the fuse layout specified in the dash sticker and the Nano Ownership manual. In that case put the key in ACC on position and pull out the Fuse F19 (Music Sys.Acc. Supply) the HU display should get powered off. Now turn off the key the red LED will be still glowing as before. Now pull out the Fuse F8 (Radio Battery Supply). If that red LED is also going off the HU is behaving normally.

Four wires must be:

ACC power: Red wire for HU power +12V
Direct power from battery: Yellow wire for RAM charger +12V
Ground: Black wire connected to car body
Lighting: White/ orange wire connected to the lighting for the HU's dimmer function.
Any nano users may please share the pic/details of the wiring harness if they have.

Last edited:
Thanks every body for keeping help in my problem.Lame in user mannual this point never comes any where.I also checked trooble shoot and solution option in mannual and nothing found.Also the HU i think china made so no customer care no.Clicked the website on HU Box site is working but this HU is not available in Product list.

Thanks every body for keeping help in my problem.Lame in user mannual this point never comes any where.I also checked trooble shoot and solution option in mannual and nothing found.Also the HU i think china made so no customer care no.Clicked the website on HU Box site is working but this HU is not available in Product list.
Still you can try your luck with the below procedure ![roll] Go to page no 61 in the Nano ownership manual to know more about how to access/ open the fuse box.

In that case put the key in ACC on position and pull out the Fuse F19 (Music Sys.Acc. Supply) the HU display should get powered off. Now turn off the key the red LED will be still glowing as before. Now pull out the Fuse F8 (Radio Battery Supply). If that red LED is also going off the HU is behaving normally.

Last edited:
[:)] Thanks every body for giving rigt direction and giving me a cool satisfaction.

Hi Milinda,

Congrats on your installation. Can you share some pictures. I am going to install after market ICE soon. I have couple of questions:

1. Will installing after market ICE void warranty?
2. How you installed HU? Without trim panel for Single DIN?

Thanks.

Top Bottom