Aftermarket Front Armrest

Thread Starter #1
Friends - Is it possible to get an aftermarket armrest for an i10 ?( its not a must have but definitely something nice to have.) If yes please suggest suitable suitable car accessory shops in Bangalore city

Re: Aftermarket armrest for i10

The after market installation of arm rest is possible and i think its easier to find shops for these in Bangalore.
I think regarding the shops, our Bangalore members will help you out.

350Z

Core Team

Yes, it’s possible and there are different choices available. I too wanted to get one for Maruti 800 but couldn’t as there’s isn’t enough room between the seats.

Drive Safe,
350Z

yes its very much possible and there are options available as well, one with just armrest, one with coushioned ones, one with coushioned along with storage is the best one that you would enjoy.

Can somebody post some pictures regarding the same. I would be interested too. Also would it be a add on job? Do let us all know.

Hmmm yes this is one thing i need very badly in my Verna , kinda used to driving with armrest in Safari and Aria! Verna has armrests in top-end model , so i think in my car fitting it wont be an issue.

Can anybody tell how much would it cost? Also what is the difference between the cushioned and normal ones? Are the factory fitted ones cushioned?

350Z

Core Team

Can somebody post some pictures regarding the same. I would be interested too. Also would it be a add on job? Do let us all know.
They range from one thousand rupess onwards. The ones I came across were black / grey only.

Also what is the difference between the cushioned and normal ones? Are the factory fitted ones cushioned?
The cushioned ones have foam / fabric on the surface, where as in non-cushioned ones, it is simple plastic.

FiestaArmrestDown_Black.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9

The new gen i10's have a mix of black and beige interiors. Is the armrest shown above available in accessory shop(like carnation etc) or does it need to be purchased online?

350Z

Core Team

These are available on almost all reputed car accessory outlets. But I’m not confirmed about Carnation because they deal with the brands they are associated with.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Finally got hold of this. Any good shop in Pune who stores good armrests and which does fit easily without any drill or screwing?

Finally got hold of this. Any good shop in Pune who stores good armrests and which does fit easily without any drill or screwing?
I do not think you will be able to install it without screws because how it would hold it position ? I am also looking for an arm rest for my Estilo. However, I have not inquired about it so far. Anyone from Delhi installed aftermarket armrest. Please confirm price and location.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Re: Aftermarket Armrest for Hyundai i10

I doubt if it would be possible.

However, I have not inquired about it so far. Anyone from Delhi installed aftermarket armrest. Please confirm price and location.[:)]
Just check out Karol Bagh Market. There are many accessories shops. I’m not updated about the pricing since I last inquired about them a few years ago.

@350Z : the armrest wont interfere with the handbrakes right?
Depends upon the location of handbrake. Here’s how it looks like after installation. You can also choose a different type of armrest which has space for handbrake.

armrest.jpg

jdm-92-95-honda-civic-armrest-arm-rest-console.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom