Aftermarket Front Armrest for Ford Fiesta Classic

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Hey 350z, I am also looking for front arm rest for my fiesta classic! Did you manage to get one on yours? Let me know please.
Not Yet. Anyways I came across a couple of more armrests online which might be worth a look (Universal Armrest in Beige and Black).

Drive Safe,
350Z

This Fiesta is one model which does not have enough accessories to cusomize [frustration].
I am also looking a beige front arm rest. Did any of you in this thread found one? If Yes, please post pics and about fitment. Thanks

Hi,I have got one for my fiesta 2014.The universal type .Took it to an accessories shop,but they said that cannot be mounted as the handbrake console is too wide. Not really convinced.Planning to try out other shops as well.The online seller says it can be mounted and he sent me some pics explaining how to do it.

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
Hi,I have got one for my fiesta 2014.The universal type .Took it to an accessories shop,but they said that cannot be mounted as the handbrake console is too wide. Not really convinced.Planning to try out other shops as well.The online seller says it can be mounted and he sent me some pics explaining how to do it.
Sure it can be done. Take a look at the official armrest offered by Ford. It's available at dealerships for Rs.9100 (Ford Fiesta Interior Accessories).

Fiesta-Armrest.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks 350 Z for the pics.Actually I have seen this in ford service center once.But it was not mounted.Seems this must be having the perfect base as it is Ford accessory.They were quoting near 10k.So got one online for approx. Rs 900/-. Stuck with that now.Need to check few more shops to mount it.

@Roadie Try to get the armrest which comes for fiesta. I have fitted it in my Fiesta, It really looks good compared with the universal type where they make a hole to fit. But this is just a fitment in the center console. I will send you the pics by evening.

Top Bottom