Aftermarket Alloys for Volkswagen Jetta

Thread Starter #1
I am not at all happy with the Alloy wheels provided by VW for my Jetta[frustration].Ttre size is 205/55 R16.which alloy wheels will suit my car[confused]??
Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions!!!

Thread Starter #3
Hello Shibu,
Thanks for the reply.
My budget is around 20-30K.Stock alloy wheels are bent. both on the same time at the same time.There is a problem which was notified to VW but they are not that serious.

Cheers,
Vaibhav.

350Z

Core Team
I am not at all happy with the Alloy wheels provided by VW for my Jetta.Ttre size is 205/55 R16.which alloy wheels will suit my car
How old is your Jetta? You can perhaps also check out stock alloys of New Jetta. It looks stunning but I am quite sure the price will be way too high.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Hi 350Z,
My Jetta is 4 years old.
New Jetta Alloys are 22K per piece and the old jetta's too. :(

Cheers,
Vaibhav

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
saw this pic just now.

audi q7 and jetta's alloys are the same [;)]

422407_335406843218386_1788989091_n.jpg

and yeah 22k is a lot. so do you want to change the tyre rubber also ?

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
saw this pic just now. audi q7 and jetta's alloys are the same
Great observation but both are sister companies at the end of the day. :smile:

My Jetta is 4 years old. New Jetta Alloys are 22K per piece and the old jetta's too.
Then find out some better designs from brands like Plati and Neo. Here are images of a few nice 16” designs from Plati.

Plati - 1.png

Plati - 2.png

Plati - 3.png

Plati - 4.png

Plati 5.png

Plati 6.png

Drive Safe,
350z

Hello Shibu,
Thanks for the reply.
My budget is around 20-30K.Stock alloy wheels are bent. both on the same time at the same time.There is a problem which was notified to VW but they are not that serious.

Cheers,
Vaibhav.

[frustration]Same is my problem. All the four alloys of my jetta are bend. I have filed a legal notice against the VW. But now i do not believe in the strength of alloys supplied by VW. So i am planning to change all my alloys
Can some one help me out in buying new alloys. Budget is not the problem. but i want best alloys

Old Jetta and Now New Jetta have this common Problem of Alloys getting bent if you jump onto a big pothole and Moreover those damages are not covered under Insurance even if you have availed 0% Dep Insurance, Those are considered to be wear and tear losses, though Dealers do try to fool insurance cos by hiding real facts but truth is they are not covered, So best remedy is to Drive Slowly on bad roads otherwise you could end up spending heavily on new alloys!! Drive Safe [drive]

[anger]Can some one in the forum tell me why The alloys of VW are prone to bend. What can be the reason. Since other cars are also offering company fitted alloys and those alloys are not facing any problems.

Top Bottom