Aftermarket Air Conditioner For Maruti 800

Re: Aftermarket Cabin Heater For Maruti 800

My DX has a heater unit. U can buy it off the shelf. the only mods needed are drilling into the coolant pipe(hot side), and tapping a line to go to the heater unit. Easy job.

My DX has a heater unit. U can buy it off the shelf. the only mods needed are drilling into the coolant pipe(hot side), and tapping a line to go to the heater unit. Easy job.
Pls post some pic's, so that I can get where it is located and how it looks..thanks

350Z

Core Team

Threads Merged. Varun, Please check the previous posts. They might have answer to some of your queries.

Drive Safe,
350Z

about A/C fitting to my 2009 alto car

Hello sir I already have a alto standard car.from last 6 years I am using thing car with out fitting A/c but now I am planning to fit one.and I am decide to took a second hand A/c from a dealer .so please help me find a good one and how to know is it a good working a/c

Re: Maruti 800 Air Conditioner (A/C) Problems

Hello all ,
Bit out of context for this thread , but a quick help will be appreciated.
I have a non AC Maruti 800 STD, 2003 model . I am planning to get an aftermarket AC installed in the same . Please suggest the following :
> Is it ok to get a Second AC installed . I am in dillema as I dont want to spend too much on it as the car cannot be used after 2018 due to the new norms coming in place. People , with whom I discussed suggest second hand AC is not a success in Maruti 800
>I am ok to spend 12-15K on the AC. Can I get a new AC in this budget . I stay in Gurgaon

Top Bottom