Aftermarket Accessories for Volkswagen Polo

Thread Starter #16
3D Mats look great [:)] good job there.

Somehow I dont like the color of steering cover, it should have been black!
I thought Beige should be correct, but now yeah i too fell black could be more appropriate from looking at photo. May be i will change it when i get time...

Thread Starter #17
Guys any suggestion for changing the front seats.

I am 6 feet tall and it is very difficult for a person to sit behind me when i drive. So can i change my seats, to solve this problem. Any ideas or suggestion.

I am 6 feet tall and it is very difficult for a person to sit behind me when i drive. So can i change my seats, to solve this problem. Any ideas or suggestion.
Its not at all recommended the Seat belts may be ineffective if you try to change your seat.

Does polo lacks so much space?

Thread Starter #19
Its not at all recommended the Seat belts may be ineffective if you try to change your seat.

Does polo lacks so much space?
It is not so bad. But,I have to pull my seats to the front if some one wants to get in or get down.

I thought if i reduce the thickness of my seat with some imported thin seats then it free up some space.

Kagu mats are looking nice , where did you get them? Yes the steering wheel cover should have been black. Its not advisable to change the seats , is it so uncomfortable? I am 6'2" tall but i have never faced such a situation so far.

Thread Starter #21
Kagu mats are looking nice , where did you get them? Yes the steering wheel cover should have been black. Its not advisable to change the seats , is it so uncomfortable? I am 6'2" tall but i have never faced such a situation so far.
I got them in Pitzstop here...

I wear shoes while driving and i am also little big built. I am comfortable, but the passenger behind isn't. If i push the seat forward, my left knee is hitting the dash.

I thought Beige should be correct, but now yeah i too fell black could be more appropriate from looking at photo. May be i will change it when i get time...
Nice looking 3d kagu mats. I have heard that they are very expensive and we don't get them in delhi easily. Looking for some alternatives. Dealer gave me the beige mat and I also got the plastic ones but I want the 3d mats.
Any specific reason for choosing beige mats.

Never think of changing the seats. Rear space is always a concern in polo. If you have comfortline or highline than you can also fiddle with height adjustment and trust me you would be able to find a good position even if u push the seats a little front.

I like the looks of 3D mats but I've read that they don't last long. I mean. If I pay around Rs. 5000 for them, I expect them to last for atleast 4 or 5 years. Seems the driver's side mats wear out within a year of use?

@pprajaa: I'm with the majority here. The beige steering wheel cover looks out of place. I'd prefer black. I've got a two tone black-beige steering wheel cover in my Getz. It's the exact same color as the interiors of the Polo and in the exact same combination (top half of the cover is black and bottom half is beige). I'll be transferring it to the Polo from my Getz once I remove the car cover off of my Getz. I've painstakingly washed, waxed and covered her so not looking forward to removing the cover unnecessarily. [:D]

Accessories For VW Polo

I'll update the thread as I find out more interesting item for VW Polo, which we can buy in group so that each one can save good amount.

POLO Rubber Gate, Slot Pad, Door Mats, Carpets, Cup Set Cushion, Case Cover.

aaixuBK.png

0uGl11A.png

7lJEL9w.png

YJWgK3Z.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom