After City, Honda Reduces the Price of Jazz!

Should we expect price reduction of Jazz?

• Total voters
buddy saturday has gone can you share that more info?? :please:
I did not post anything after my Saturady visit as the information I received from them was no different than what was shared by other members.

Discount available for limited period on the current Jazz with limited stocks. The new stock might not have the same discount. The dealer sales guy said all the deliveries until 31-July will have the discount benefit and there is no information available for deliveries after that.

Specifically asked about the New Jazz and he had no clue. (may be he had but did not share)

Thread Starter #62

350Z

Core Team
Must admit, this huge price cut has greatly helped the Honda Jazz to pick the much needed sales. I have inquired with at least three dealers in Delhi and according to them all the cars which they had in stock have been booked in a flick. Today, Ring Road Honda informed that they had about hundred Jazz's in the stock and all have been booked. In fact the one on display inside the showroom was booked as well. However he told something about launch of New Jazz which we shall discuss in New Honda Jazz thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom