Advice On a Diesel Hatchback

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilango[speed thirst];36453 said:
Colour not yet decided , pearl white is 5000 extra

The base manza onroad is 598000/-

We do not want the extended warrenty so it comes to 593000/-

In tata there is discount for all models but nothing for manza , we are bargaining. If you give discount we'll book a car immediately . Received a call from them again yesterday evening and we said the same.

Even vista has a discount of 14000 why not the manza?

On asking about this they agreed to give a accesories for 3000/-

Whoa accessories , for me eh?
so the extended warranty costs rs.5000. I would recommend you to go for it since you dont have to worry about major replacement costs as long as warranty is valid.
And what am i reading? 5000 extra for pearl white!!

Thread Starter #78
Yes 5000 extra for pearl white .

Will tata deliver unpainted car , coz i can paint pearl myself.

No i do not need extended warrenty.

Extended warrenty is not for regular wear and tear problem. its just for engine and gear box and ac.

If at bad luck i need to spend in ac only(many fiesta's were saved by this) , but that will not happpen esp in case of tata.

And after the free sercvice i do service it myself .
Have a set of mechanic/ painter / tinker with me .

Well well lots of confusion's here.
Great ilango that you finally went for Manza.
So threads name to be changed to Sedan.[lol]
I would suggest you to go for extended warranty because you can't know what might conk off as its indian made.

350Z

Core Team
Even I was surprised to know that Dew White costs Rs.5,000 Extra but the dealer told that it's made by mixing and matching a couple of other shades. Anyways, I won't ever prefer shelling out extra for a color like white where other car makers offer it at a much cheaper cost in comparison to other colors on their cars.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey ilango color is a pre-requisite while registering car.
So how can you expect uncolored car?.
And may be a mail to tata customer care will help you as those colors(White) are sold like hot cakes.

Thread Starter #84
Well it was just a joke about un painted cars!

Even I was surprised to know that Dew White costs Rs.5,000 Extra but the dealer told that it's made by mixing and matching a couple of other shades. Anyways, I won't ever prefer shelling out extra for a color like white where other car makers offer it at a much cheaper cost in comparison to other colors on their cars.

Drive Safe,
350Z
No its not mixing and matching

Its a base coat of paint ,
above that the pearl is coated .
above that the clear coat is given .

adding more or less pearl , or any wrong in mixing up of the base paint makes difference during touch ups - a difficult job

Thread Starter #85
Have booked manza today!

its a manza base model ,
colour selected in grey. Almost like elephant colour.

will be delivered in 20 to 25 days .

On road price of manza base is 598460/-
without the extended warrenty , which i am booking is 593350/-
Tata finance gives a loan of 5.5% flat rate .
we are looking for nationalised banks . If it does not work out we'll opt this finance.

Surprising part is There is no security needed if tata finance opted. They just give the loan . TEMPTING

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];36796 said:
Surprising part is There is no security needed if tata finance opted. They just give the loan . TEMPTING
It is only because both the companies are same. Otherwise nothing like that, in case the loan is not fully returned under given duration, they always have an option to recover by towing away the car anytime. Anyways, many congratulations for booking the car, if I guessed it correct, you have chosen the Grey Noir color. Also, what about the discounts and freebies? How successful were you to negotiate with the dealer?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #87
The discount , that was only thing i keep postponing the booking.

after speaking to manajer there , even one with chennai and coimbatore none were giving much free things . coimbatore ppl agreed for a 6K discount. But temp reg cost 4K . diesel to drive another 1500 . So useless .

After much talks , my uncle suddenly agrees to book today itself.
freebies -
floor mat , mud flap and body cover for now . asking for more things (they agreed to give discount on accessories )

Funny part is the rate . i was laughing the whole process.
floor mat their rate - 1200 , in the accesory store the retail rate is 700/- we get less than that
mud flap , we sell for 150 , tata rate is 355
body cover we sell almost ok quality for 650 . need to see the cover quality they supply and the rate was 1220/-

they said they can give discount on parking sensor.
cost of sensor 8000. discount 3000.
Are yaar i get parking sensor for 5 itself!

In every of the above accessories they charge labour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom