Advice On a Diesel Hatchback

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats ilango.
why break your head on the delearship accessories when you yourself can get them? forget the dealership things.
my personal experience: the body cover which i brought for 800 bucks in JC road is far more durable and better than the MGA body cover for my alto which i brought for some 1.5 or 1.6k during the purchase of the car.

Congrats Ilango. Do update us with pics of your ride.

congrats ilango.
why break your head on the delearship accessories when you yourself can get them? forget the dealership things.
my personal experience: the body cover which i brought for 800 bucks in JC road is far more durable and better than the MGA body cover for my alto which i brought for some 1.5 or 1.6k during the purchase of the car.
Well said Sriharsha. Even i find the prices of these GA on a higher side.

Thread Starter #93
Thank you all!

Well i can get accessories for myself .

But why would i say a no when i am given it for free! That is the only offer i get . the amount cant be reduced in the price of the car . Its was like take it or leave it.

Hey Ilango seems like am late to join here! Congrats for your new Manza buddy! Recently in my apartment a new Manza Safire was bought by a family( the same color which you have booked) , i got a chance to drive it once as ours is a very tight parking spot and we get a chance to drive each others car if the owner/driver of the car is away from home. I drove the Manza and man it was amazingly smooth and refined. Only the brakes lacked some bite but the interiors were too good!

Thread Starter #99
That is cool , Even i am waiting for its delivery.

Today evening when i said its 10 + day of booking the car , guess what was the reply !!

Oh yeah we have booked the car right!!

And yep dhaya , you are welcome to have a test drive !

350Z

Core Team
Since Ilango has now got the car delivered, I'm closing this thread now. Please continue further discussions here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom