Advice needed on JBL P6563C 3 Way comp

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone, new to automotive india...nice to be here[cheers]...i am pankaj

here is my query .

A dealer in cochin quoted 13k for JBL P6563c 3 way components which i am very much interested in. Would like to know the reviews about the product. current amp is GT5-604 which will be upgraded to gto 504/1004 in future, But currently interested in this product. gto-608c is my current comp which will be moved to rear. Thanks in advance!

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India Pankaj. We've a lot of ICE experts in here, You'll surely receive some help from them. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi pankaj,welcome to TAI,well the JBL 6563c is full VFM components from powerseries,I have personally installed one in a zen,and its sounds amazing,unlike 1 drawback that it needs good amount of power,I would reccomend you instead of going for a JBL1004e to power you can use the Infinity 475a which is comfortably compactible with these 3-way comps..

The midbass is very tight and thumpy,with the midrange giving some brighter cleaner vocals and the Highs you can control the sharpnessas since its a 3-way component system the main techniques lies in the correct installation of sound staging in the front,Also please let us know which car you want to install these components so that here we can help you in the placement and tuning to get the best results..cheers

Ramie

Well I just installed JBL P6563C Today...Courtesy Ramie2400 !!! Will be enjoying it to update uall with the Feel of it !!!

Respect
neoX (Ravi)

Jbl p6563c

Review of JBL P6563C

Amazing sound clarity,Crystal clear Vocals,these 3 ways components gives you an ultimate surround sound experience.

My ICE on my RYDE

- Pioneer 4050
- JBL P6563C 3way components with cross overs.
- JL Audio Subwoofer
- Ground Zero Speakers (Courtesy Ramie2400)
- Pioneer 4 channel Amp.
- 4 & 8 Gage pro audio Kit.

Regards,
NeoX

Top Bottom