Advice needed on a car which will be sold in 7 months

Thread Starter #34
@cooldhaya service centers --mahindra ,hyundai , maruthi 2of them ,tata , force motors [:D]
@ 350Z I came across a elantra but as arkin mentioned can we dispose it afterwards?

@sriharsha yes it is a option but the asking price is very heavy and didnt came across a decent one

@ilango[speed thirst] can we get a lancer at that price range? then I will definitely go for it

At-last I came across a vista TDI ran about 1500 kms in one year and the owner went abroad so it is sleeping after all the services asking price is 3.75 lakhs .But it is not a fun car isnt it ? I would have oked if it was a quadrajet or drivetech [confused]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
In the previous posts, you mentioned that you don't prefer hatches, but in case you are fine with them, then there might be some good options available under the given budget. I didn't get the dispose off thing about Elantra, Kindly elaborate?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #36
In the previous posts, you mentioned that you don't prefer hatches, but in case you are fine with them, then there might be some good options available under the given budget. I didn't get the dispose off thing about Elantra, Kindly elaborate?

Drive Safe,
350Z
What else brother? to resell [lol]

I am not against hatches but no to alto wagon r santro kind of cars{no offence meant}
we already have a santro which my sister is using it stays in madurai

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
What else brother? to resell [lol]

I am not against hatches but no to alto wagon r santro kind of cars{no offence meant}
we already have a santro which my sister is using it stays in madurai
Yes of course I know that you're referring to re-sale but what I'm asking is why will there be issues, Any specific reasons to highlight? There might be slight difference in re-sale value, like you can already get an idea when you are purchasing a car which was worth Rs.8 Lakhs - 9 Lakhs at just under Rs.3 Lakhs or so.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #39
Yes of course I know that you're referring to re-sale but what I'm asking is why will there be issues, Any specific reasons to highlight? There might be slight difference in re-sale value, like you can already get an idea when you are purchasing a car which was worth Rs.8 Lakhs - 9 Lakhs at just under Rs.3 Lakhs or so.

Drive Safe,
350Z
There will be very few to take an elantra I think, nothing else. and if you feel I can go for it I will ask the guy who told me about the elantra [thumbsup]

@ilango[speed thirst] OK I will search in that direction if you can help me:help:

I say instead of getting a Swift D , its better you get a Lancer or an Elantra the main reason being your looking for driving pleasure and fun.

But again Lancer servicing wont be an issue? And hey disposing off any car wont be an issue if you quote a reasonable price.

Thread Starter #43
we have plenty of lancy and ford here so I think it wont be a problem . But yes there is a risk factor!! may be I may loose another 50 k:stupid: .My dad is going to kill me.[gun]

Thread Starter #44
@sriharsha Coming to Bangalore and getting a swift wont work I think we have to re register or pay tax here and then again to sell it will be difficult I think .

[mods merge these posts]

@sriharsha Coming to Bangalore and getting a swift wont work I think we have to re register or pay tax here and then again to sell it will be difficult I think .

[mods merge these posts]
That's true. I want to buy my i10 in Bangalore, but as the car will be used in Andhra, we're forced to buy it there, as the only other option would be to pay road tax in 2 states = Price of an i20 in Andhra.[frustration]

PS - I guess there is no need to merge the posts, no worries.

Top Bottom