Advice a Suitable Hatchback Under Rs.6 Lakhs

Thread Starter #1
Tell a hatch back having good look, comfortableness, high acceleration, good mileage, suitable for a beginner, daily running 25 Km and with in 6 lakh. And why??

Re: Which is your suggestion

You want diesel powered or petrol powered engine in your car. Kindly specify.

MODS, kindly move this thread to "The Automotive Shopper" section.

Thread Starter #4
Re: Which is your suggestion

You want diesel powered or petrol powered engine in your car. Kindly specify.

MODS, kindly move this thread to "The Automotive Shopper" section.
Please suggest, my running daily 25-30 km max. As the petrol prize is increasing which is good option??

Thread Starter #5
Honda Brio or Maruti Ritz

Dear TAI...

Actually I am planning to buy a car in 6.5 lakh. my option is either Ritz or brio. Please quote some comments of the users of those cars.

Re: Honda Brio or Maruti Ritz

Hi Enjoytgr,

I own a Brio, and have driven my friend's Ritz a lot.

However, If you jot down your specific requirements, i.e the things you are looking for in a new car, I think the forum can help you with better suggestions.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

And at 6.5 lakhs you can get the top model diesel ritz.

As sudeep said , please explain more about your monthly usage , needs etc etc.

350Z

Core Team

Welcome aboard, Rajesh. Please visit this link and answer the questions in the specified format so that we can suggest a suitable car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9

Dear TAI...

Actually I am planning to buy a car in 6.5 lakh. my option is either Ritz or brio. Please quote some comments of the users of those cars.
Sorry guys, typo error. I hav 5.5 lakh only, monthly usage not more than 700 km,

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

ok , so you didn't follow 350z's link :P its ok.

since your monthly usage is just 700 kms which makes around 25 km\ day go for a petrol.
and i will recommend going for the brio. its new , it has honda's finest engines and a good VFM for the quality you get. sudeep himself has a brio , for more details you can check his as well as other brio threads.

have you asked for the prices of both the cars and the model you are considering ? please post that as well.

Thread Starter #11
Pleaserecommend a car

I have quoted my query in a different way in this forum. But dear all TAI members.. I will explain what exactly going on. first of all i wil say abt me.

I am working in a rotation wise job 42/42 ON/OFF. I am not an expert driver. i haven't owned a car yet. but i am facing lot of difficulties with out a car. All of my friends have cars, and they are expert drivers. Now I am also planned to take a car. I booked swift Vdi. this is happen because one of my friends he is an expert driver and has Santro xing, he recommenced to me to book swift. I told him tht i don't have much running, as 42 days i will be in continuous duty. but he is telling that if you own a car u will start run and run.. i have a small family total 5 persons included.

my main purpose is to go shopping, family trips like max 200 km round. sometimes hospital etc. But my friend telling me that petrol prize is increasing and if u take swift it is 1.3L, very good pulling etc. etc. I asked him if i kept my swift without using 42 days, will the battery be damaged? he told no problem, just start and raise.he is telling all Hundai cars are very stiff body which is good for bad roads only, swift is ok for you like wise. Also he told that the small car producing by huge companies like toyoto honda etc are not good cars.
Actually I don't know what type of car should i use, but I need a car that's what I know. my budget is 6.5Lk. Please recommend for me guys....

Re: Pleaserecommend a car

But my friend telling me that petrol prize is increasing and if u take swift it is 1.3L, very good pulling etc. etc.
Swift is a good diesel car, no doubts. but sorry to say, your friend is talking like a ignorant car buff.

I asked him if i kept my swift without using 42 days, will the battery be damaged? he told no problem, just start and raise.
Keeping the car stationary for 42 days will create no issues, dont worry.

BUT, please do not start the car and raise (raise means revving it in slang language). Revving a car immediately after starting it will damage the turbocharger of the car.

Revving the engine after starting it used to happen in the era of FIATs and Ambassadors. Not in modern cars.

If you want, you can start the car and let it idle for some time.

he is telling all Hundai cars are very stiff body which is good for bad roads only, swift is ok for you like wise.
What he is saying is crap.

I would personally recommend the Hyundai i20 diesel over the Swift diesel.

Also he told that the small car producing by huge companies like toyoto honda etc are not good cars.
Crap..! Toyota and Honda makes good cars but it depends on what your priorities are. In this price, you can look at the Swift and i20.

Actually I don't know what type of car should i use, but I need a car that's what I know. my budget is 6.5Lk. Please recommend for me guys....
As i said, i20 or Swift. If you want, you can check the Punto, Ritz, figo and beat too.

Top Bottom