Advantages of Wagon-R & Hyundai i10 Over Each Other

Thread Starter #1
Hi. I was wondering as to what could be the pros of wagon-r and i10 over each other. it can be from different pov's. may it be road view, ride quality, comfort, fe, stability, looks, etc. Guys please share your ideas as i have to purchase a hatch within 2 months.

WagonR
+ Front leg room
+ Rear leg room
+ Head room
+ easy entry and exit
+ Large doors
+ 90 degree opening doors
+ seat height makes it very easy to sit
+ good FE

- cramped rear (2 people ok)
- 1.0 litre engine
- low boot
- missing seat height adjust (driver)
- tires could have been bigger for the tallboy
- 3 pot engine
- missing USB in integrated music system (must for music fans)
- too much angled rear seats

That's all i can think of my waggie.
as for i10 my friend bought it
- not easy to get in and out

+ good engine
+ 4 pot
+ good power
+ good boot
+ rear seat not much cramped
+ sportz etc version has almost all frills factory installed (like USB music system etc)

i haven't driven i10 yet only sat in it, the car had only 20kms on it and i couldn't check it as i was on a hurry
i10 guys please reply

Both the cars offer more or less smiler features , i10 is good for driving and handling.
WaganR is cheaper than i10 [:)] proven model from long time with great maruti ass backup

350Z

Core Team
You won’t be disappointed with either. Major factors where Wagon-R will win are for the space and wide after sales network of Maruti. Even Hyundai is no bad either and it has much fresh design. Plus, better Kappa2 engine is a bonus but it will cost a little more on the pocket. Hyundai i10 makes for a nice deal, but it all depends upon the requirements at the end of the day. Please throw some light on it and also on the budget so that probably we can suggest something better.

Drive Safe,
350Z

i10 plus points - space, interior quality, built, Kappa2 engine with VTVT, good boot, power, decent mileage, good ICE for spotz and higher varient, Hyundai A.S.S, good resale.

WagonR plus points - on road price, Maruti A.S.S, good resale, decent mileage.

WagonR is cheaper that i10 but has less power plus interior plastic are no match.
Also i10 is delightful to drive, more pleasurable than WagonR be it the city or a highway.

Top Bottom