Accident / Unusable Commercial Vehicle RC Needed

Thread Starter #1
Any one have a accident vehicle which cannot be used further want want to sell it along with the RC then please reply to this thread.
The RC should be of Ashok Leyland and Registration should be above 2004-2005.

Any one willing to sell their RC please reply

Re: Accident/un usable Commercial vehicle RC needed

What will you do with a RC? The RC is vehicle specific. If you're planning to use it on another vehicle it's illegal and can land you in serious trouble. If this is the case, this forum will not encourage such activities.

What will you do with a RC? The RC is vehicle specific. If you're planning to use it on another vehicle it's illegal and can land you in serious trouble. If this is the case, this forum will not encourage such activities.
I second that. The idea is illegal.

Thread Starter #4

one of my friend is an automobile engg student and want to develop as project on ashok leyland viking model,as accident vehicle will cost less to do any sort of experiments and we need the RC so the if the project get success we can run that vehicle as trial without paying another couple of thousand on registration.

Any one have a accident vehicle which cannot be used further want want to sell it along with the RC then please reply to this thread.
The RC should be of Ashok Leyland and Registration should be above 2004-2005.

Any one willing to sell their RC please reply
The lines highlighted above made us to think that you were interested in the RC alone. You could have been a little more clear.

one of my friend is an automobile engg student and want to develop as project on ashok leyland viking model,as accident vehicle will cost less to do any sort of experiments and we need the RC so the if the project get success we can run that vehicle as trial without paying another couple of thousand on registration.
Now that you have mentioned what the intentions are, lets see if someone can help or share some info.

Re: Accident/ Unusable Commercial Vehicle RC Needed

no reply received till date...[surprise]
I am not very well informed when it comes to legal documents, however i am not very sure that you will get an RC of an accidental vehicle so easily unless the car involved belongs to someone know to you.

Rc is not easy to obtain.

a smashed up omni's rc alone fetched 13000/- in pudupet market [heard it via people in this field , have not seen buyer or seller or anyone directly related]

They will use this rc to old omni/ or stolen omni.
stamp this chassis and engine number on them .

Well,if you have contact with any DAROGA JI(Sub-Inspector) or an Inspector in any police station then you may get something useful to you.

Policemen have contacts everywhere,they have good contacts with automobile lifters(thiefs),scrap dealers and many accidental vehicles too are there with them. You are in transportation business,so I am sure the local police may be having a good contact with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom