Accessory Suggestions for Chevrolet Cruze?

Thread Starter #16
Oh boy, that is friggin' expensive! I was hoping to bring down the overall cost to ₹50,000. If I spend ₹36,000 on tyres, that'd be unachievable. I'll have to think about the tyre upgrade. I can always do it when the first set wears out.

@Aviral hi buddy i also own a cruze. pls tell me from where I can buy the Audi A8 like headlights for 17k. here in my city it is around 30k

Last edited by a moderator:
In delhi it is 17K for normal upgrade and around 25K for quad lamp assembly.
I don't think i am allowed to post the dealer's name over here .

Thread Starter #19
What would the four lamps be for? Do you have a picture of the setup, by any chance?

Can you please email me the dealer's contact info?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #21
Thanks Aviral. The picture you have sent me is for the quad-lamp setup, right? Do you have these lights installed on your Cruze?

The stock JK tyres are terrible, i bought 6 tires in just an year.!

Plus they offer 0 grip in a car like cruze.

the stock tire size is 205/60 R16
Go for 215s. and that too of a good brand like Yokohama or michelin.
I know its a very small upsize but it would definitely improve the dynamics of your car.
Nice list of mods Aviral & yes stock tires are not enough,you will notice this if your north of 120 kmph & have to turn under heavy braking,the rear can loose grip in emergency situations regardless (has a fish tail effect) of ABS or anything thanks to Indian conditions.
Increasing tire width mite help you get rid of the mild torque steer which creeps up as you clock more km on this car.
As for the projector lamps,i will just check with a friend if possible as he had imported some for his Cruz,will post a pic if he has installed them,i guess its the same one you guys are talking about.

Thread Starter #27
Thank you. That'd be lovely. Do you agree with Aviral's suggestion for the tyres?

Do you guys have the automatic Cruze or the manual one? In the manual, the Chevy workmen told me that they could loosen the clutch a bit so the kickback wouldn't be that strong. Sounds to me like he's just bluffing. Can it be done, really?

The one in your avatar, right? When do you turn on the position lights?
Position lights are the front "parking lights". I replaced the normal yellow bulbs to white LEDs.
Although i have a separate switch for the bumper mounted DRLs.

Thank you. That'd be lovely. Do you agree with Aviral's suggestion for the tyres?

Do you guys have the automatic Cruze or the manual one? In the manual, the Chevy workmen told me that they could loosen the clutch a bit so the kickback wouldn't be that strong. Sounds to me like he's just bluffing. Can it be done, really?
I have a manual one.
Don't believe the mechanic and don't even let him touch the Clutch assembly.
I agree the clutch is VERY heavy but you can live with it .
If you can't handle it go for an Automatic.

Thread Starter #30
Aviral said:
Position lights are the front "parking lights". I replaced the normal yellow bulbs to white LEDs.
So your front turn indicators are now white?

Aviral said:
Although i have a separate switch for the bumper mounted DRLs.
Where is the switch installed?

Aviral said:
Don't believe the mechanic and don't even let him touch the Clutch assembly.
Why? I mean, these are the guys who will be servicing my car. Why can't they trusted with being able to tinker with the clutch assembly?

Top Bottom