Accessories Shops in Various Cities

Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy a set of 4 new Tyres for my Ford Fiesta Classic of 185/65/14.
I have inquired in few of Tyre Parks in many areas of Bangalore and they do not seem interested in selling Yoko Earth 1 or they do not recommend same [surprise]

So can any one suggest trusted and good Tyre Shops details who will have Tyres from below manufactures :help:

1. Yoko Earth 1
2. Bridgestone TURANZA AR20

Madhus at Langford Road. They will get it for you. It's Nikhil's shop.
Hi Ranjit Sir - Thanks for suggestion.
I have heard about this place, Do you have any contact details and exact location details, if yes request you to share same
By the way what's so special about Nikhil's Shop[surprise]

Re: Looking for reliable Car Accessories store in Kolkata

Hi All,

I am looking for Car accessories store/outlet in kolkata, nearby saltlake/newtown area.

I had a kiss on left side by bus and headlight assembly is broken, headlight bulb has also gone off. [cry]
I inquired showroom yesterday they have the part and it cost around 3800/- + charges.

Can anyone suggest some store, where i can find a bit cheaper than this, for the replacement of headlight assembly.
Hi sumit,
I stay in Ultadanga, and truly speaking I didnt find any accessories shop with good workmanship.
But you can try asking Glix in Saltlake
Or else some other really good accessory shops are :
SnS inc in Garihat (The shop I always visit for any of my needs, very good mechanics. Will give many options but make sure you Bargain as much as you can)
Xlusiv in Ruby ( Average workmanship, might give some options.)
Hope it gets sorted out.

Hi Guys,
I am looking for a store at Kolkata where I can good quality leather services like steering wheel stitching, door panel leather wrap, gear knob leather wrap etc.
Normal car accessories stores don't do these tasks properly, like while stitching a steering wheel, they do it keeping the steering wheel intact in the car. As a result the corner areas remain unfinished.

Please suggest me if you already know shops or service centers where I can avail these services.

Thanks
Debajit
Hi Debajit,
I guess you are looking for leather wrapping.
I have seen very good workmanship for steering wraps done by SnS in Gariahat.
They take off the steering and do a proper and neat job.
But make sure you do some bargaining.
Also ,
I have done customized Seat covers giving my own design from Roadstar in Jadavpore.
Very good quality stuff, workmanship and materials. Though not very sure wether they do the interior lamination jobs or not.
You can call and find out.
Wish my 2cents be of any assistance.

Last edited:
I think he is a member here.
It's just behind St. Joseph's PU college. Under Residency Road flyover.
Hi Ranjit,

Thanks for the information ! [:)] If you can provide any contact details of this shop, please do share with me. I would like to call them up and check the price and availability of few tyres before paying a personal visit.

Also any personal reviews about below Tyre dealer :help: I have read good reviews about this shop online but only pain is that, it seems they do not do Wheel Alignment and Balancing and sell only Tyres [thinking], but I am not sure about this.

Tyre Dealer
Dealer Name = Millivisions Marketing Pvt Ltd
Location = Lalbagh Road, Bangalore

Best shops in Delhi/ Noida for Buying Alloys and Tyres

Can somebody suggest me good shops in Delhi NCR for Alloys and Tyres.
I want to upgrade my Creta Tyres and looking for Michelin 225 55 R17 and preferably momo alloy wheels.

Please suggest me good shops in Delhi or Noida where i can get it done. Heard negative reviews [frustration] about shops nearby so searching for any good authentic shops.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Best shops in Delhi/ Noida for Buying Alloys and Tyres

Can somebody suggest me good shops in Delhi NCR for Alloys and Tyres.
I want to upgrade my Creta Tyres and looking for Michelin 225 55 R17 and preferably momo alloy wheels.

Please suggest me good shops in Delhi or Noida where i can get it done. Heard negative reviews about shops nearby so searching for any good authentic shops.
Buddy, you may check out BK Tyres in Lajpat Nagar Car market. The owner is Mr. Jatin, a knowledgeable person with regards to Tires and Alloys. I had purchased my car's Alloys from him 2.5 years back. You can negotiate upon the price with him. The quality of alloys and the choice is good there so you can decide on the best option.

Photo1029.jpg

Photo1034.jpg

Regards

Akash

Re: Best shops in Delhi/ Noida for Buying Alloys and Tyres

Having used their services 4 times in the past, I would recommend the following for Alloys:

Sai Mag Wheels

Contact Details

Contact: Vichai Ratnabhas, Anand Ratnabhas and Gautam Ratnabhas

At: Store- +91 25430944 | Vichai Ratnabhas- +91 9910016199 | Anand Ratnabhas- +91 9811052513 , +91 9810315312 | Gautam Ratnabhas- +91 9811333716

Where: 70/B-17. Rama Road Industrial Area, NEW DELHI 110 015

Competitive pricing, though not much negotiable. Largest collection of designs in Delhi/NCR (importers of expensive brands as well). No arrangement for getting them fixed. Pay, Pick and Leave.

Having used BK Tyres recently, I found that they are not having wheel alignment services. Parking is a major problem and their rates are bit upwards compared to the market.

However, based upon couple of recommendations, I used Tyre Emporium's services once recently and was satisfied to the core. Price was amongst the lowest that I got.. (Yokohoma Earth 1)

Tyre Emporium, Malviya Nagar

Contact Details

Contact person: Rajat Gupta

Address: C-72, Ground floor, Malviya Nagar, Shivalik Road, New Delhi-110017.

Tel.: 011-2668-1128; 011-4056-1526; Mobile: 98110-38838.

Last edited:

Top Bottom