Accessories Shops in Various Cities

city : Kolkata

Shop Name : Xclusive

Address: 112, Shanti Pally Road, East Calcutta Township, Kolkata, 700107 (Near Ruby Hospital)

contact person : Mr. Arun (M # 09051299731)

My personal experience is very good for any car accessories.

Shop : Indo Radial Club
Address :9/2, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Near Homeland, Lala Lajpat RAI Sarani, Kolkata - 700020

This is good shop for tyres and alloys.

Name - Pitstop
City - Cochin
Address - NH 47 Bypass, near Palarivattom Signal

I got my alloys/tyres from here.
They offered good discount and the overall service wasn't bad.
Naveen, What about Global tyres ? i heard that they have a variety of alloys and tyres and Emperor is also good. I got my ICE from there[:D]. Zuheimi is brilliant at ICE.I want to upsize my tyres and wish to get some neat alloys. I need your advice in this matter.Help me please.

Naveen, What about Global tyres ? i heard that they have a variety of alloys and tyres and Emperor is also good. I got my ICE from there[:D]. Zuheimi is brilliant at ICE.I want to upsize my tyres and wish to get some neat alloys. I need your advice in this matter.Help me please.
Sorry for the delay. I initially approached Global tyres but the price was high. They didnt offer any discounts. Now I heard they are offering at a very good price. Emperor also good but less range of alloys. I got my projector headlights from there. For ICE, galaxy is the best.

Motor Concept, near Fun Cinema Moti Nagar.

The Owner Aman is a good guy and i found the rates reasonable.

My experience with them.

+ves
1) Good ICE setting, I am happy with it.
2) The guy replaced my glovebox lock for free(that too after getting it from Maruti Authorised shop nearby), which was broken by the service center guys. Knows how to keep a customer happy :tongue:
Also did something like this the second time too.
3) The installer pramod is the one you would want working on your car because he is in no hurry to just finish the work somehow.
4) Got all the accessories I wanted in my car under one roof except Alloys and tyres.

-ves
1) The other installer didn't fit the HID in my fog lamp holder properly, it got dislodged with the vibration and heat melted the plastic around it. Thankfully it came to my notice earlier and no serious damage was done. Shows how reckless the other guy is.

Hi Guys,

I'm from Hyderabad. Is there a shop where I can get the front and rear bumpers for my Swift?

Thank you.

I prefer online store to buy all needed Accessories. But i don't use to purchase any kinda stuffs related to my car or bike from online shops. I prefer local market auto shops for it.
Hey jonspaker,

Which online shop do you refer to?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best ICEing Shops in Chennai

Firends -

Can some one advice some of the good ICEing shops in Chennai? I am getting my swift delivered this weekend and i really feel that the MGA ICEing is too costly. My budjet is 30 - 35 k

I got Rockford Fosgate speakers from XLUSIV shop mentioned below. I am ot sure if I got the real deal, as I have heard that original RF speakers come with stickers, while mine didn't. The install job was OK, but mainly because I was standing on their head and watching everything getting done. The management did not care to oversee the work done even though I think that was expected since they did not have any other cars getting work done. Pricing wise also, I think I got screwed as they charged close to MRP while I found out later that 15-20% discount is common for Rockford Fosgate products. The worst thing - sound quality was not up to my expectation and definitely not even close to what it sounded like on their system inside the shop when we auditioned prior to the install. I had to even return the next day for them to open the panel and reconnect the power window wires, as someone had left it, and the power windows were not working on one door after the install. All in all, I do not think I will go there again, and will stick to bigger names like say Samir or Glix.

city : Kolkata

Shop Name : Xclusive

Address: 112, Shanti Pally Road, East Calcutta Township, Kolkata, 700107 (Near Ruby Hospital)

contact person : Mr. Arun (M # 09051299731)

My personal experience is very good for any car accessories.

Shop : Indo Radial Club
Address :9/2, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Near Homeland, Lala Lajpat RAI Sarani, Kolkata - 700020

This is good shop for tyres and alloys.

So, I know there are very few members from Kannur, Kerala. But this can help in the future! This is the best accessories shop around here.
Overdrive, Thalassery Road, Near Royal Oak, Thana
Well, the workmanship is quite good & the workers have a good experience on it. And they have some slight performance upgrades like K&N stuffs. You can get almost anything from there apart from performance category (includes tires & alloys). They also sell Momo steering wheels, Sparco racing seats, rally fog lamps, HID's etc.!

Hi Folks,

I have a Vento TDI Highline (2012) model. ICE in car is strictly "stock" and ever since i bought this car i have this "itch" to do something about it. Just spoke to VW A$$ and they confirmed that if i get only speakers changed then there would not be any impact on the warranty. So i have finally decided to get the front speakers replaced with Coaxials or Components (yet to decide).

I am looking for any good shops in Gurgaon for the same. Any past experience or pointers shall be very helpful.

Thanks,
Vikas

350Z

Core Team
I am looking for any good shops in Gurgaon for the same. Any past experience or pointers shall be very helpful.
Not sure about Gurgaon but you might want to check out Karol Bagh in Delhi. There are some reputed and authorized car accessories dealers.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Please suggest a good accessories store in bangalore. preferably around rajajinagar. need seat covers and other accessories to my new figo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Auto Accessories shop in Delhi

K.Car Kunj Pvt. Ltd. Punjabi Bagh (West) club road. Behind Affinity Salon.
Owner : Mr Sanjay Chugh

Outstanding product quality.Sure Shot genuine products. A little pricey however peace of mind in terms of installation and genuinity of products.

A must try for all the delhi TAI members.

Regards

Hi
Please tell me best art leather seat cover shop in north delhi. I have a budget of max 7k for my dezire[;)]

Top Bottom