Accessories Shops in Various Cities

Hi Friends,

Can you please suggest me good shop(s) in hyderabad to get leather seats, Door mats, steering cover, reverse cam/sensor for my car. I am looking for VFM stores/vendors as i am bit stringent on my current budget. Thank you.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Car Shoppy
Pros: Decent, but not so great collection.
Cons: Not at all recommended place. Shoddy job. No skilled worker, full immigrants learning job. Been 3 days running behind them correcting a seat cover done by them. **** job, other shop nearby does better job at similar price. We saw other clients there complaining of security system and visors done there. The managers guy stays calm no matter how hard we try to make a fight and in end we agree to all the excuses he says, a good guy stuck with poor workers.

Name : Leo Car accessories
City : Chennai

I did my Seat covers installation there and they really did a commendable job with the fit and finish and the designs can be customised as we wish. They had good collection of designs.
The person was not much concerned in pushing the items on us. Good Guy I must say.
The highlight was that he gives 2 years warranty on all the seat covers installed by him.
Can refer my name Vivek- Ford Ecosport in case if you guys visit there.

Also, they do a variety of customizations as per our wish and nothing is pushed on us.

Refer my thread for pics on the fit and finish
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...monster-ford-ecosport-ownership-review-9.html

hi friends
i have been researching a lot about the car thermometers for my ride and would like to buy one. i want the one which has needles (analouge) i dont like the digital ones. someone has any idea where to buy it from? i checked all over the internet could not find the way i wanted it[frustration]. any shops in delhi?[confused]

deville_56

Honoured Member
New Bharath Tyres
Kollam

Pros: Big shop, lots of tyre brands and collection.
Cons: Cons outweighs pros. One of the worst tyre shops I have ever been to. Dirtiest attitude. Will go to any cheap level to tarnish other tyre sellers, brands they don't have. If you don't go their way they will cheat with the price. Sold us a set of VW Polo lug nuts for 3200 INR, which wasn't even worth 2k. He tried max to prove ADVANTI is a Chinese brand and he can give it use 14k with bill&warranty and the of course the 3.2kwala lugnuts for free. When asked what all Chinese Advanti he has in stock, he said he is not dealing with Chinese brand now and he can give branded "Plati," which is way superior to Advanti Racing China [frustration]. He also said he could have given Yokohama S-Drive for 3.9k a piece when we said we already bought Chinese tyres for 3.7k. When we inquired their Trivandrum showroom, cheapest 15 incher was 18k a set, Chinese brands Lynx and Onyx. Yokohama S-Drive 195/55 R15 was no less than 6k a piece. Bloody moron.

Hi .... I went to Bafna Auto off FC road, I got a quote of Rs.7500 for PU seat covers for Grand i10. Upon hearing that price i did not feel like asking him abt leather, from what i have read on the forum i can get Stanley covers in that range.

I feel its way over the top for them to even quote a price like that for PU covers.

So hence my question any decent shops in Pune, I am looking for normal covers to protect the orignal covers from dust and wear and tear. Besides it will be great if anyone does know where to get the normal cotton (turkish towel) type seat covers in pune ( even online would be good. )

Last edited by a moderator:
Name- Grandprix Reloaded
City- Kolkata

Has good quality products, wide range of products, a product to suit every budget, provides a-class service. have done all my accessory fittings for the last 3 years with them. The owner himself is very polite, knowledgeable about cars and various products. I a very much satisfied with them. recently one of my hella 3700k h4 bulbs went dead after two months of purchase. They replaced it free of cost.

Name- Grandprix Reloaded
City- Kolkata

Has good quality products, wide range of products, a product to suit every budget, provides a-class service. have done all my accessory fittings for the last 3 years with them. The owner himself is very polite, knowledgeable about cars and various products. I a very much satisfied with them. recently one of my hella 3700k h4 bulbs went dead after two months of purchase. They replaced it free of cost.
Welcome to TAI....

That particular shop located in James Long sarani near GD Birla school.I have also installed few items in my previous car from that shop.

Admin,

Can we have a page where TAI member can find useful information related to
Car/Bike Garage,
Paint Shops,
Authorized Showroom/Service center,
CNG conversion kit shop,
Accessories shop
Tyre Shop, etc.

All this information must be sorted City wise.

[:)]

Top Bottom