Accessories Shops in Various Cities

In Coimbatore, for accessories and car detailing I prefer Sun Enterprises (just behind Sun Combines) near RTO.

Quality of work, pricing and the time commitments everything is better than others from my experience.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Trivandrum

Car Palace
Keshavadasapuram
Pros: Authorized sales and service for Kenwood. Good installation.
Cons: Expensive. Promote their own brand "Channel." Not good in troubleshooting.

Jerry's Performance
Vazhuthycaud
Pros: All premium brands. Best installer in town. Authorized Pete's dealer. All performance parts available on order.
Cons: Expensive.

Parijath Car Accessories
Ulloor
Pros: Good collection. Decent pricing. Arrange premium stuffs. Shop owner one of the best ICE installer.
Cons: Go there only when owner is around. Staffs are not so good, they quote tad higher price and tell all the world-class blunders for queries. Poor manpower, only one kid there knows audio install, rest will ruin up things.

Motorplaza
Sreekariyam
Pros: Good collection. Cheap packages.
Cons: Arrogance at it's heights. Not at all customer friendly.

Car Palace
Karamana/Thampanoor
Pros: Great collection. Good pricing.
Cons: Watchout for fake stuffs.

Channel Cars
Ulloor
Pros: Makes Channel brand seat covers. Best quality seat covers made in town. Channel alloys, their own alloys made in China, better designs than Neo at similar price.
Cons: Bargain hard to get price right.

Car Dreams
Vattiyoorkavu
Pros: Arrange anything and everything you need. Cheap.
Cons: Not so great installation. Poor turnaround time.

Power House
Pattom/Vazhuthycaud
Pros: Neo dealer. Cheap brands available.
Cons: Sell Neo's at higher price. Get things right at the time of install itself. Once you are out, they never accept their fault or straighten things up.

Hi Folks,

I have a Vento TDI Highline (2012) model. ICE in car is strictly "stock" and ever since i bought this car i have this "itch" to do something about it. Just spoke to VW A$$ and they confirmed that if i get only speakers changed then there would not be any impact on the warranty. So i have finally decided to get the front speakers replaced with Coaxials or Components (yet to decide).

I am looking for any good shops in Gurgaon for the same. Any past experience or pointers shall be very helpful.

Thanks,
Vikas

Hey Vikas. I recently bought a vento too and want to change the stock speakers to something good. If you have went through speaker change. could you please help me out with the shop and price?

Kollam

Car Palace
Pallimukku
Pros: They have loads of stuff under one roof.
Cons: Expensive. Attitude. Not good in troubleshooting. No good to high end stuff available.

Car Master
Pallimukku
Pros: They also have some collection of ICE. They do get some jewels once in a while (like Infinity speakers, etc). Decent installation. Decent prices. They don't push products. They can get stuff that they don't have on order.
Cons: Stuff that you order will be charged at much more than Cochin prices. Very rarely do you get good stuff like Infinty, Focal etc.

Car Planet
Pallimukku
Pros: They have one of the better collections of ICE in Kollam. They can get stuff that they don't have on order. Sparco products available.
Cons: Expensive (they don't budge much from the MRP).
No idea about installation as they are newbies and I only got Hella wipers from them which anyone can install.

Parijath
College junction
Pros: They have one of the best collection of ICE in Kollam. Some stuff are priced decently.
Cons: Expensive. They are the only people who do damping in Kollam but are expensive (damping the front two doors and boot only with one layer of Wurth was quoted at Rs. 12,000). Installation is not so great (they do a lot of wire cutting and jugaad).

Last edited:
FINAL TOUCH
#14/2,
Mission Road, Subbaiah Circle,
Wilson Garden,
Bangalore-560027

Contact person Mr.Akash Dembla :- 080-41326161, 080-41326262

Nice shop with a wide range of accessories. Got my ICE and Alloys from him. And yeah do take his suggestions as they are always good. (Atleast for me)! [:)]

FINAL TOUCH
#14/2,
Mission Road, Subbaiah Circle,
Wilson Garden,
Bangalore-560027

Contact person Mr.Akash Dembla :- 080-41326161, 080-41326262

Nice shop with a wide range of accessories. Got my ICE and Alloys from him. And yeah do take his suggestions as they are always good. (Atleast for me)! [:)]
True. Good stuff out there. Offers good discounts too. I got my sun films from there. Unbeatable price. Many of my friends are his customers too.

For seat covers, check out alpha motors near theatre road area in Kolkata. Cheap yet well fitted, they send it to your house for installation, just go to the shop to select the colors and design.

EVO

336, 1st Main Road, Cambridge Layout, Bangalore - 560 008
Near Sai Baba Temple and Opposite Ranka Corner
Mob: +91 98453 76094
Email: evo.blr@gmail.com

Website: EVO - All About Sound , In Car Entertainment and More !

Store Timings Weekdays - 11 AM to 8 PM and Sundays 11 30 AM to 5 PM

Store owner Satyajit is very nice person to talk and he is very knowledgeable.
I've got my ICE,Art leather Seat Covers, Circuit-i Reverse parking sensors,Autocop Central Locking from this shop.

In Kanya Kumari District

Mario Car Jewels
Contact Person : Mr. Vimal
Telephone : +(91)-(4652)-277677
Mobile / Cell Phone : +(91)-9487817175
Address : No.75a, M.S.Road, Vadasery, Near Sree Krishna Inn,, Nagercoil - 629 001, Tamil Nadu, India

In JC Road Bangalore there are so many shops lined up.

You can try Motown, I have done all of my cars/many friends cars from him, very reasonable price and nice finish.

Advantage : They have their own parking as cops keep a hawk eye even if you stop for 5 seconds in JC Road for inquiring something.

Motown
No.56, M B Complex,
Opp To Multystore Corpration Car Parking,
J C Road, Bangalore - 560002
+(91)-80-41237779

Cheers,
Anshuman

deville_56

Honoured Member
Trivandrum

Falcon Corner
In Bypass near the bridge to Karikakom Temple (branch)
Pros: Wide collection of stuffs, decent pricing, decent install.
Cons: Nothing so far.

Top Bottom