Accessories Needed for New Spark!!

@Abhisek
Taking out petrol from tank is not easy in a new car because a wire mess is fitted inside the fuel tank which is a floating type in nature i.e. when fuel is full it comes up and as the fuel decreases it goes down.When you fill in the petrol bunk this mess goes down by the pressure of the nozzle itself. Nowadays, petrol is taking out by opening the pipe attached to the engine from the fuel tank. So, locking a fuel lid can not prevent the theft. In that case you have to lock the bonnet also. Gurus can tell better.

Thread Starter #17
my car color is linen beige, i an going to install only side and rear film and one morething is there any good touch up paint in market

Thread Starter #20
no local shop does a touch-up work for minor scraches, and if they will do that then they will charge too much and I cannot afford all the time to get touch up from them.

Is Com-paint products worth?

Thread Starter #21
Chevrolet Spark Decoration!!!!!

Friends I want to add some decorative to my spark, It is LT model and linen beige color, I have few confusion in my mind please help to decorate it and please give me your valuable suggesion to how to do this.

1. i want to to add so lighting to under the car,
2. in the rear side of the car there are two blank spot in bumper can anything be fitted there,
3. dashboard wooden finish trim,
4. lights trim,
5. adding more lights in front and should i change the existing bulbs
6. side mirrior cover with Indicator or only adding indicator in side mirror
7. Boot lighting

I found this much only can you suggest me what should i do, I have uploaded some pic of spark from net

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: Chevrolet Spark Decoration!!!!!

Friends I want to add some decorative to my spark, It is LT model and linen beige color, I have few confusion in my mind please help to decorate it and please give me your valuable suggesion to how to do this.

1. i want to to add so lighting to under the car,
2. in the rear side of the car there are two blank spot in bumper can anything be fitted there,
3. dashboard wooden finish trim,
4. lights trim,
5. adding more lights in front and should i change the existing bulbs
6. side mirrior cover with Indicator or only adding indicator in side mirror
7. Boot lighting
Instead of all this, I would suggest just add some nice alloys with nice tyres, it would make your car look very cool & classy.

lxi.

Suspended

Please find the answers written in bold.

friends i want to add some decorative to my spark, it is lt model and linen beige color, i have few confusion in my mind please help to decorate it and please give me your valuable suggesion to how to do this.

1. I want to to add so lighting to under the car,
go for leds. 1 metre strip will come under rs.300. The leds are available in many colours and are stuck on the underide boundary of the car which glow when swithced on.
2. In the rear side of the car there are two blank spot in bumper can anything be fitted there,
maybe you can put rear fog lamps there, not sure. Else, you can add reverse lights from the old spark.
3. Dashboard wooden finish trim,
you can get them at any aftermarket interior shop. Dont know the price.
4. Lights trim,
is this dashboard lighting you are saying? If yes, you can do it as a diy. It is a very cheap diy.
5. Adding more lights in front and should i change the existing bulbs
if you want , you can change the existing bulbs to more wattage ones. Or use a bull guard at front with the lights (round jeep ones) on it. Our member varun has done on his 800.
6. Side mirrior cover with indicator or only adding indicator in side mirror
i think you can get full rear view mirror with cover and indicator. Or indicators are available at aftermarket shops. Do check them. The stuff will be under 1000rs.
7. Boot lighting
no idea for this buddy. Sorry.

Thread Starter #25

1. can yot tell me how to install the rear fog light and where to connet it.
2. From trim i mean the light crome fittings.
3. I need to install a boot light as it is cover with parcel tray i need lights in boot space.

Please find the answers written in bold.

lxi.

Suspended
Maybe you can see in the DIY section or Get a custom one (LED) made from aftermarket shops. They will surely do for you and you can connect it with the Door open/Close light.

The trim, you can ask at Chevy dealerships buddy. Not seeen any one though. I feel wooden trim will be adequate for interiors.

The Rear fog light come with the old spark. You can go to any aftermarket shops and ask them for those lights, Remove the bulb from the Taillight (Yours) and Place them inside the New lights (Reverse lights of the old spark). The lights can be placed by cutting the space and fitting them in.

Heres a pic of the old spark Reverse light-

chevrolet-spark-001.jpg

Cheers.

Thread Starter #27
i did not understand what you said about the rear fog light can you please clear it.

Maybe you can see in the DIY section or Get a custom one (LED) made from aftermarket shops. They will surely do for you and you can connect it with the Door open/Close light.

The trim, you can ask at Chevy dealerships buddy. Not seeen any one though. I feel wooden trim will be adequate for interiors.

The Rear fog light come with the old spark. You can go to any aftermarket shops and ask them for those lights, Remove the bulb from the Taillight (Yours) and Place them inside the New lights (Reverse lights of the old spark). The lights can be placed by cutting the space and fitting them in.

Heres a pic of the old spark Reverse light-

View attachment 43718

Cheers.

lxi.

Suspended
Buddy, I was not talking of the Fog light (Rear), I was talking of the Rear reverse light. You can fix the rear reverse lights(Which came with old spark) on your new spark by cutting the space in the bumper and fixing it (This job can be done by any aftermarket guy). Then remove the reverse light bulbs (White ones) from your current taillight and fix them on the Reverse light on the bumper. Then when you take reverse gear, The light on the bumper will glow.

Also, If you want rear fog lights , then instead of white bulbs , You have to add RED LIGHTS and connect it with the Headlights, so that when you turn the Headlight on, the Rear light (RED) on the bumper will glow!

Hope now you undderstood. Actually, This was the best way i could explain.

Here is a pic for your reference.

1000089tk5.jpg
Cheers.

Thread Starter #29
i already have reverse light in my tail lamp, and i have search in market for the red buld for the fitting but to got the buld so not purchased the light. how about the red refeltive sticker, will it look good.

can anyone tell me how to install the boot light (from where should I get the connetion to in short distance) and Indicater light on side mirrior

Buddy, I was not talking of the Fog light (Rear), I was talking of the Rear reverse light. You can fix the rear reverse lights(Which came with old spark) on your new spark by cutting the space in the bumper and fixing it (This job can be done by any aftermarket guy). Then remove the reverse light bulbs (White ones) from your current taillight and fix them on the Reverse light on the bumper. Then when you take reverse gear, The light on the bumper will glow.

Also, If you want rear fog lights , then instead of white bulbs , You have to add RED LIGHTS and connect it with the Headlights, so that when you turn the Headlight on, the Rear light (RED) on the bumper will glow!

Hope now you undderstood. Actually, This was the best way i could explain.

Here is a pic for your reference.

View attachment 43794
Cheers.

Thread Starter #30
today i was searching on snapdeal for any car accessiors offer and found there is a discount given on xenos car security system about (20-40%). SO, i was thinking to get is installed, can anyone tell me which model is best and its appox price.

Top Bottom