Accessories for Wagon-R; It's now for i10!

OEM normal spoiler is 4500 [without LED]

OEM Spolier with LED is 8500

I would suggest aftermarket spoiler which ranges from 2500 to 8000.

Arkin, go for aftermarket Spoiler which will cost Rs.3000/-(good one with paint job). A better deal would be if you get an after market spoiler and get it painted from some good paint shop or from from dealer itself.

Hey Arkin am not very sure about the prices. After-market ones Ilango must be able to tell you.
after market one.... its so called after market that supply to oe

OE is a abs material one , Or carbon fibre one Or good quality fb(rare)
with good paint job.

the wastage one or production defect or produced by small units around delhi are cheaper ones.

a wagon r 's one must cost you around 4500.
Any thing lesser than this needs inspection before buying

Thread Starter #37
Thanks guys. I might be booking tomorrow. He is offering Rs 5000 for acessories. I shall push it to Rs 10000 - 15000. What should I ask for? -
1. Remote for the Central Locking
2. 3M sun film
3?4?

Imo try to convert the free accessories cost to cash discount(this IS possible). That would be an excellent deal.

Thread Starter #40
URGENT: We will have to purchase the car in Kurnool, AP. Since I am not familiar with Kurnool, and accessory shops in Anantapur are not very good, I will have to get the Remote Lock, 3M tints, Rubber Mats, Mud flaps and such at the dealer itself. I shall try and get most of these for free. After discussions with the Kurnool dealer, if there are no VFM audio solutions availble Is it possible & advisable to buy a stereo system here in Bangalore, and get the system fitted in Kurnool/Anantapur AfSS? I will have to fit the rest of the Accessories during the Bangalore trips the car shall make.
Please advice.

Try to get accessories like mudflaps, carperfume etc as freebies and get the major accessories(given by dealer like remote lock) converted to cash discounts. And then from via cash you save you can get better accessories from market.

Thread Starter #42
I already said that we don't know about accessory stores around Rayalseema. Is it OK if I buy the stuff here (Namely Remote Locking Components, stereo etc.) in Bangalore, go get a discount in AP, and get them fitted in the dealership after the PDI + delivery?

my advice:just get the car in AP with all the cash discounts,freebies and all stuff that the dealer has to offer. get everthing else fitted in bangalore when the car is in bangalore. it just takes half a day to fit all the accessories.

AFAIK, the delearship will not install anything that is not purchased from him. since you don't know about the accesory shops in AP, just purchase and install all the things in bangalore itself. i think the car can remain for a few days without the accessories(i had my alto without any accessory for 3 months. not even the seat covers :-) )

Last edited:
+1 to Srihrasha's statement since you are not aware of accessories shop in AP. Try to get tints and remote locking as freebies. Rest fit it in Bangalore.

Thread Starter #45
OK then. I shall check the ICEs available over phone and personally at KUN Hyundai Kurnool, as well as the prices, before which I shall find out about ICEs available in Bangalore Accessory shops, and then decide. I will have to adjust with my portable speakers then.

I'm thinking of Front Comps. + HU with USB for now. If the price difference at Kun Kurnool and Bangalore is only around Rs 1000-1500, I shall get it fitted in Kurnool. I shall enquire about windscreen lamination & Cross links Rear Parking sensors in both Bangalore and Kun Kurnool.

Top Bottom