Accessories for Wagon-R; It's now for i10!

Thread Starter #1
We are contemplating a brand new WagonR instead of a used Accent CRDi. As we might require a car by new week, we will have to go in for whatever is available in stock, probably LXi. Accessories I'd want to fit on the LXi-
1. A decent Pioneer HU with USB port
2. Basic + Decent Front & Rear Speakers
3. Remote Central Locking (MGA)
4. Power Windows (probably MGA)
5. OE Wheel Caps + Black painted wheels.
6. Roof Rails (if the LXi doesn't come with them)
Please let us know the prices for these.

350Z

Core Team
Any Maruti Suzuki Dealer will be able to provide you the latest and updated price list of Maruti Genuine Accessories, However, I’d suggest you to better get them from a reputed accessories shop outside which may prove to be comparatively cheaper. As for the cost and suggestions on ICE – New thread in ICE section would do.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats for a good choice. Regarding the accessories i would like to suggest the following:
1. JVC/PIONEER/JBL ICE.
2. Remote Locking, go for Autocop XS instead of OE.-Rs.8000/-
3. Dont go for power windows, instead invest that money on something else.
4. Blackened rims(DIY), and get OE wheel caps.Rs.1200(dont know exact mga price) or alloys(Rs. 11000/- onwards)
5. LXi comes with roof rails.
6. Fog lamps.(Rs.1350)
7. Side body moulding.(Rs. 1100)
8. Body coloured mirrors.
9. Black pillar taping.(DIY or Rs.400)
Dont go for BLACK bumper guards. please, those look terrible.

We are contemplating a brand new WagonR instead of a used Accent CRDi. As we might require a car by new week, we will have to go in for whatever is available in stock, probably LXi. Accessories I'd want to fit on the LXi-
1. A decent Pioneer HU with USB port
2. Basic + Decent Front & Rear Speakers
3. Remote Central Locking (MGA)
4. Power Windows (probably MGA)
5. OE Wheel Caps + Black painted wheels.
6. Roof Rails (if the LXi doesn't come with them)
Please let us know the prices for these.
AFAIK,the following would be the approximate price quote.
1) Pioneer HU with USB = Rs. 5000
2) Front and rear speakers = Rs. 3,500
3) Remote Lock (MGA) = Rs. 4,000
4) Power Windows = Rs. 12,000
5) Blackening the pillars = Rs 400
6) Body color ORVMs,door handles = Rs 350.

So, yet another twist from you [:)] I would say this is a really wise decision.

Wagon R LXi comes with following:

1. Power windows: LXi version comes with Front power windows. So forget about the rear.
  2. Central locking: It is there. But you need the remote locking for which you can either go for Xenos or Autocop or Nippon.
  3. Fog lams adds look, but is not a must.
  4. Vehicle Reversing Aid: I would recommend this as your grandpa is also going to use this car. This will make him at ease. Check out the Xenos reversing aids.
  5. Side body molding. (Go for MGA)
  6. Alloys wheels: Talk to the dealer for any exchange deal or get it from outside. You can check out the Neo Wheels, which supplies OEM alloys.
  7. Music System: I think it is integrated to dash board, how ever you may have to get the speakers. Check this out before making the decision.

Thread Starter #6
Thanks a lot everyone. I didn't know that the New Waggy comes with Fr. Pwr Windows and Central Locking. :stupid:
So all I'll need now is -
So now all I'd need are -
1.Blackening Wheels + Full Wheel Covers for around Rs 1500
2.Front and rear speakers for Rs. 4k
3.Pioneer HU with USB for Rs. 5000-7000
4.Remote Lock (MGA) Rs. 4,000
5.Black Pillars - Rs 400
6.Tinted Glass Garware (in case the dealer doesn't fit it for free) - Rs 1000
7. Rear Parking Assist - Rs 4000
So I guess I can get all the accessories for < Rs 20000. Thanks guys.

@ Arkin,regarding parking sensors,if you are not able to judge the rear end,then go for a two-point sensor which would cost around Rs 2,500.So,you can save Rs 1,500 and can use it for some other accessories.

Thread Starter #8
@ Arkin,regarding parking sensors,if you are not able to judge the rear end,then go for a two-point sensor which would cost around Rs 2,500.So,you can save Rs 1,500 and can use it for some other accessories.
Thanks. I think a 2 point sensor is enough. Rest of the money can be used for what the showroom doesn't give for free, (if they don't) like rubber mats, body cover etc.
[cheers]

Regarding mats, always go for rubber mats even tough they are not as stylish as the mats made out of synthetic mix (Eva-mix).

LXi does not come with power windows. neither in the front nor at the rear.
regarding the rubber mats, the dealers usually give it for free. if not, talk to the person concerned and he will surely give it.
and regarding the keyless entry, don't go for MGA. MGA usually is nippon which is not known for reliability. go for autocop. if you install power windows, then you can even get auto window roll up facility in the autocop ones.

Thread Starter #13
LXi does not come with power windows. neither in the front nor at the rear.
regarding the rubber mats, the dealers usually give it for free. if not, talk to the person concerned and he will surely give it.
and regarding the keyless entry, don't go for MGA. MGA usually is nippon which is not known for reliability. go for autocop. if you install power windows, then you can even get auto window roll up facility in the autocop ones.
Thanks for the advice it is very helpful. But the LXi does come with Fr. PWs & C.locking. REfer this link - Maruti WagonR

hji.JPG

Top Bottom