Accessories for My Red Punto

Just today got my getz seat covers upgraded i will upload the pics tomorrow :) and they look amazing in silver/black combo

I've seen the seat covers ramie has installed and they are beautiful, they look great on his white getz.
Ramie whats the price of the seat covers buddy?

Ohh man really sorry it slipped from my mind,only the seatcovers are from MRN-Trust same material as for the modded lancer we did and costed me Rs.8200/- including the labour.

I will definately post the pics latest by tomorrow!!!

Thread Starter #40
I have finalized the deal with Pensee for seat cover for my punto.
Its going to be some sort of automotive leather (i think just little better than art leather) + pure leather in front part (body touching area).
Cost around 10 to 11K, depending on pure leather consumption. They will come to my home next weekend and fix that in 2-3 hours.
The pattern will be similar/inspired by

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
RSM,

The seat covers looks nice and that touch of red should suit with the exterior color of your Punto. Is it going to be exactly same or there will be a little difference?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #42
Not exactly same, but very little difference, i hope.
The picture seat cover is of Honda City and in Full leather. I have shown the guy this picture and hoping something similar.

Hey nice choice RSM! Make sure you get something similar to these and maybe i will come for a ride in your car when we meet sometime , else no chance!!:lol!:

350Z

Core Team
Not exactly same, but very little difference, i hope.
The picture seat cover is of Honda City and in Full leather. I have shown the guy this picture and hoping something similar.
So you've not seen them yet? Do check them out before finalizing the deal.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #45
Hey nice choice RSM! Make sure you get something similar to these and maybe i will come for a ride in your car when we meet sometime , else no chance!!:lol!:
Sure we will meet sometime.

So you've not seen them yet? Do check them out before finalizing the deal.

Drive Safe,
350Z
How can i see? They will make and fit on the car on same day. I will be able to see at that time only. I will not allow to go ahead if it doesn't match this picture. This picture is their benchmark[:)].

Top Bottom