Accessories for My Red Punto

Thread Starter #152
Fiat has just launched these accessories so it will be not be available as of now. With time it will have better availability.
But since all the parts are mentioned with part number, call them and ask to put the order.

I will suggest the following:

Note: GPS unit is directly available from MapmyIndia Navigator Zx150 Deluxe : With India's best maps and driving directions | Turn-by-turn directions | Travel across India which is a little bit cheaper.

Body Graphics Sticker Set will look nice only on white or a light color. Since your car is red, just skip that one.

Sporty Metalic Pedals are good to have, which is not apparently visible to others except the driver. So keep it as the last item [:)]

I double shynish on this RSM, gps is available outside at much cheaper rates then dealers or showrooms.Stickers set wont suit the colour of your car so leave it.Yeah go for sporty metalic pedals if you like it.

Nice catch RMS. [clap]

One query :offtopic: about GPS.
Did any one was able to listen sound from Nokia maps if Mobile is connected to Blue & Me.

Also while connected to Blue and Me I am not able to listen Mobile music through USB connection

I will be buying some for sure. Suggest some to me.

Fiat has introduced lots of accessories.
New accessories -
Sun Protection Films - Rates are OK, but will see in actual car before deciding it. Planning to put after rainy season.

Cushion Pillow - Too Price. will go better outside.

GPS Navigation Unit - Currently I am living with my Nokia 5800 XM unit. Will think after 5-6 months about it. Outside MapMyIndia rates are low.

Door Sil Protection Plate - Wow looks cool 1st buy this weekend.

Door Visor- Will check outside before buying. I still don't understand use of it. :stupid:
Body Graphics Sticker Set - Mine is already Red. [:D] So no use of this ones.

Chrome Exhaust Tip - Too Pricey also it lowers the exhaust still down. So no plans for it.

Sporty Metalic Pedals - [shock] Can't believe the price. Even not interested of putting it. Noting add to car as even I can't see it while driving. [;)]

Rear Spoiler - [:D] I already have one. Saved money.

Details - Fiat India

Thread Starter #158
I am about to finalize a deal, with another Punto owner, for OE alloy wheel. Its 2K run. I, somehow, like and believe the OE alloy will be better option than after market.

I am about to finalize a deal, with another Punto owner, for OE alloy wheel. Its 2K run. I, somehow, like and believe the OE alloy will be better option than after market.
Thats great RSM. I have seen Puntos with after market wheels, but somehow i feel the OE alloys suit more.

OE alloys of Punto look good. If you get a good deal go ahead with it but aftermarket will make your ride even more sportier!

Everything depends on the deal you make!

Thread Starter #161
Some of the aftermarket alloys are actually looking better, but I have some doubt over its quality, specially if its multi-pcd alloys.
The OE alloys are 9,900 per wheel, I am getting it at half price.

Now I have to buy 195/60 R15 tires as well. Any suggestions?
I am thinking of getting Conti CPC2.

Hmmm seems like a good deal but for the amount you pay i think you will get good aftermarket alloys too.

Tyres what about Yoko S-drives? Ilango's lancer is having them , it looks cool!

Some of the aftermarket alloys are actually looking better, but I have some doubt over its quality, specially if its multi-pcd alloys.
The OE alloys are 9,900 per wheel, I am getting it at half price.

Now I have to buy 195/60 R15 tires as well. Any suggestions?
I am thinking of getting Conti CPC2.
I dont think you will have any quality issue when you go for branded ones like Platti, Neo etc. If you want to give your Punto a unique look, then imo aftermarket ones will serve your purpose.

Thread Starter #164
Plati doesn't have any 98 PCD alloy for 15". The response from them is use 100 PCD, but I know this is not safe.
Neo also has only one 98 PCD option in 15" and look wise, not of my liking.

I have seen some AVA alloys, looks good, but all are 98-100 multi pcd, with 8 holes. I am bit apprehensive of these cost cutting by aftermarket alloys.

The Punto OE alloys are imported one, looks ok, and quality is top class.

Top Bottom