Accessories For Maruti 800

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Last night found that my car’s left side parking lamp has gone kaput. I’m looking to replace the complete parking lamp lense. How much it will cost?

Plus any idea about the price of clear lens headlamps as well?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
A bulb got fused right? Why do you want to spend 200rs for fixing that?
It has become dull and faded. On another thought, I think it’s a good excuse to swap both the headlamps with clear lamp set to make the car look better.

Drive Safe!
350Z

napster

Suspended
yup, thats the price quoted to me by MGA store here in hyderabad.
they'll place a switch on your dashboard for levelling.

IMO go for the new headlamps,coz the leveller switch is pretty useful.

Is it of Maruti Genuine Parts? Also, How will they fix the leveller switch?

Drive Safe!
350Z
The leveller switch is the size of a normal car button and will fit in the slots provided on the dash to fit additional buttons.

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team
I'm too thinking same renegade, Maybe I'll change it when I take the car for servicing.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #12

350Z

Core Team
The grill is not a big deal. I'll change it if get a chance but firstly I'm more onto the headlamp upgrade.

Today asked an authorised MSIL workshop, The people are charging shoking Rs.5k bucks! After I went to some local workshops and they are giving it for only Rs.500-600 each but those are not original.

Now, I plan to get original ones, Still there is some confusion regarding the price, What is the exact price of both Type 3 Maruti 800 headlamps?
Also, Let me know the price of rear ones as well.

EDIT: Another thing, Are the Type-3 headlamps of plastic? because the current ones we have in the car are made up glass.

Drive Safe!
350Z

napster

Suspended
yup, type-3 are made of plastics and it has a head light leveling device in it, here in hyderabad when i enquired about the head lights they said its around 3k to 3.5k wihtout the bulbs, you need to get the wiring done for the leveling purpose.

Thread Starter #14

350Z

Core Team
Actually, Those people are not ready to sell it without bulbs.
Also, The thing is that I'm not able to differenciate between original and fakes ones.[suspect]

Napster, Do you have any idea on the pricing of new grill?I don't think that original and fake will make difference in this case.

Drive Safe!
350Z

napster

Suspended
in the case of a grill it doesnt matter, fake or original, but for the head lamps i suggest you to go for originals as they dont fade or melt.
how bout making your own grill?
that wont cost you much, all you need is a spray can, mesh and few packs of m-seal. what say?[evil]

Top Bottom