Accesories Queries for My New Swift

@kingsley:

I think the ICE accessories are on the higher side. Check out other genuine accessories shops. Not sure whether GP road is the best place (I used to go there when I studied in Chennai - Dont know what's the trend now).

1) Floor mats will be cheaper. I got the full set for 1.5k in Cochin. Not the regular ones though. I got this from a carpet/home furnishing shop. It does a good job since normal car mats wont hold the dirt/mud.

2) You can try out other sun film brands which will be cheaper. I have Llumar which is cheaper.

3) Side Molding - Get body colored ones. I painted them since it didnt look good.

4) Bumper protection - I personally dont prefer this. Kinda spoils the look. No offense dude.

5) Door visor - No (again, a personal recommendation)

6) Spoiler - Expensive, if you are talking about the OEM spoiler.

I would say get bumper molds, Under body coating and central locking assembly from MASS and all others from a genuine accessories shop outside. Hope others can direct you to the right shop in Chennai.

yeah sure dude i will take ur suggestions i need someone to help me finding a good shop where i can get genuine accessories and good wiring :)

and yeah i think ICE is on the higher side have to reduce it. pls give me some suggestions

Can you share the HU model number. Touch screen units are expensive but you can get those for below 20k.
Heard that prices are on the higher side now when I asked my friends. I got mine 2 years back and here are the details

Pioneer DEH6250BT (Bluetooth) - 8k (1 year old)
Pioneer round speakers (Front Door) - 1.5k (2 years old)
JBL Oval Speakers - 3.5k (2 years old)
Sony Xplod 2 channel amp - 3.5k (6 years old)
JBL Bass Tube - 6.5k (6 years old)

Prices are just for reference.

Can you share the HU model number. Touch screen units are expensive but you can get those for below 20k.
Heard that prices are on the higher side now when I asked my friends. I got mine 2 years back and here are the details

Pioneer DEH6250BT (Bluetooth) - 8k (1 year old)
Pioneer round speakers (Front Door) - 1.5k (2 years old)
JBL Oval Speakers - 3.5k (2 years old)
Sony Xplod 2 channel amp - 3.5k (6 years old)
JBL Bass Tube - 6.5k (6 years old)

Prices are just for reference.
yeah i think the head unit price is too high ....i will get the model number tmro and i will update u ......The prices u have quoted is too low compared to my price ......may they have increased price now and they might have added features to it ....

@Kingsley - have you set up your ICE already? if not i can provide you some suggessions. I have set up everything in MGA - Khiviraj mount road for my new swift recently.

Swift accessories help

im confused btwn brio and swift..so if i have to consider swift i want to know these details

as im thinking to buy swift vxi.....

what is the cost of Factory ICE Player and Alloys

Re: Swift accessories help

im confused btwn brio and swift..so if i have to consider swift i want to know these details

as im thinking to buy swift vxi.....

what is the cost of Factory ICE Player and Alloys

Boss its always SWIFT. Brio looks more like feminine (no offence - just my views) Try Jazz if it fits your budget.

Top Bottom