Aamchi Mumbai Meet!

Thread Starter #1
Its been a long time since TAI'ns from Mumbai have not met. The last time we met was, i think, 2 years back.

I admit, initially I was planning for a FIAT meet but then I thought that it would mean less number of cars & members. Also, why isolate other members not owning FIAT?

So, guys the meet is being planned for 18th of December, Sunday. I am planning to meet on the Eastern Express Highway near Mulund. After some photo shoots, we can head to Nirmal Lifestyle for a quick snack at Mc D.

Please enter your ID & your name below along with serial number if you wish to join in. Also, mention if some friends may also join in. Also, do mention the car you may bring.

Please note that the location & date can change based on conveniences or better suggestions.

I will start with my entry -

1) raj_5004 - Rajeev (+2) - Punto 90 hp

Hmm Raj its a good initiative, Hope Aditya and others would pitch in.

And i am hoping for the next bangalore meet soon.

Any how wish Aamchi Mumbai meet a great success.

If you can come down to pune, then surely we can have third Pune Meet soon. Anyways wish Mumbai meet a great success.

The meet would happen only if we gather enough members. That is the reason I posted this well in advance.
What is the minimum count you are considering "enough" ? [thinking]I believe numbers do matter a lot but should not be "THE CRITERIA". However, wish you and people from Mumbai or joining all the best for the meet.

[cheers]

Thread Starter #8
If nobody is interested, then we have to turn this into a mini FIAT meet. I am expecting the following members to reply -

Grandeur
vroom
KnightRiderGT500
Dharmesh
JazzSelect

Raj,Put up a poll on two days of choice,that will be a good and quick idea,so that everyone would reply for the meet and there will be no word like "Am coming after this date blah blah" that's how we did in our meet!Anyway have a good time

MUKESHUS
Hmm Raj its a good initiative, Hope Aditya and others would pitch in.
And i am hoping for the next bangalore meet soon.
Any how wish Aamchi Mumbai meet a great success.
Have a look at this thread,another meet coming up this Jan:
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ew-year-blore-meet-08-01-12-a.html#post119502

would love to make it for the Mumbai meet but depends what time you guys planning to meet up as will be in lonavla over the weekend and should be back on Sunday evening

Top Bottom