A Wiser Decision is Petrol !

decontroling of diesel price was on the cards even when we had our diesel amby way back in 1990. hope it wouldn't happen in another 10 years[evil]

Anyways i don't care , i am a diesel head and i will buy only a diesel car!
Same here Dhaya. Its very hard for us too to buy a petrol hearted car. Donno exactly why,
is it because we are used to,
or is because of the prices,
or is it because high resale value
or is it because of our heavy daily running...
I cant really find an exact answer for this!

gears, I think add one major factor, that is addictive torque to the list. And yes it does bring smile on one's face for less visits to Fuel Pumps. I have also seen my friends, who will never buy a petrol car in their life.

Thread Starter #25
The OPEC countries will not let this happen so easily my friend.[;)]
If it happens then India will be the greatest beneficiary as we have no reserve fuels even for two days while countries like US and China have reserve fuels for 90 years and 150 years respectively. So developing countries will surely make benefit of hydrogen petrol.

If it happens its really a great news [thumbswink] but at ground level it will not happen in 3 years as it will require a massive infrastructure change which will indeed a time consuming process.

if its right that they will make it look like liquid then there doesn't need any special structure like CNG . i think normal petrol pump can use it like they have been using

Same here Dhaya. Its very hard for us too to buy a petrol hearted car. Donno exactly why,
is it because we are used to,
or is because of the prices,
or is it because high resale value
or is it because of our heavy daily running...
I cant really find an exact answer for this!

Same reasons here too buddy , i will never think of a petrol car even if the car is not going to be used daily. I enjoy driving diesels more than petrol , you can even tell kinda attached to diesel sedans!

If this hydrogen fuel thing becomes realistic only then i will THINK about a petrol car.

Thread Starter #29
Same reasons here too buddy , i will never think of a petrol car even if the car is not going to be used daily. I enjoy driving diesels more than petrol , you can even tell kinda attached to diesel sedans!

If this hydrogen fuel thing becomes realistic only then i will THINK about a petrol car.
Surely you will buy a petrol car before 2013 Dec [:)]

Top Bottom