A Wet Malnad Trip in an Alto

You can visit the Agumbe Hills and Kudremukha national park

This is from Kollur to Agumbe:
https://maps.google.co.in/maps?hl=en

BTW you have many national parks near Kollur and Agumbe you can visit them and this is the best time of the year to visit those places, but be aware of the leeches.
our friend @mukesh suggested me to postpone the trip due to heavy rain and landslides in shiradi ghat but i really dont know where is shiradi ghat and can you please give me some details about the route via banglore-tumkur-shimoga-kollur

Vishwas. Great pics and fantastic coverage. I like how you have finshed the small converstion at the begining [Alto:U-Turn, Me. Yes dear]

The pics at highest peak was tooo good.

Thanks for sharing..

Thread Starter #33
our friend @mukesh suggested me to postpone the trip due to heavy rain and landslides in shiradi ghat but i really dont know where is shiradi ghat and can you please give me some details about the route via banglore-tumkur-shimoga-kollur
Shiradi Ghat lies between Sakleshpur and Mangalore. I just went through this road only once, i think this roads makes sense to reach Kollur. Upto Tumkur you have 4 Lane road and upto Shimoga, the roads are better.

Vishwas. Great pics and fantastic coverage. I like how you have finshed the small converstion at the begining [Alto:U-Turn, Me. Yes dear]

The pics at highest peak was tooo good.

Thanks for sharing..
Thanks buddy, watch this space for more photos which will be flowing the next week.

Simply Great Pics Vishwas. Hope to cover this place soon and that will add another place of my visit what you have already covered [;)].

Top Bottom