A Wet Malnad Trip in an Alto

Very nice pic's. Thanks for sharing, Hope you liked the Siri Mane falls !

I guess the weather was cool, was it raining heavily ?

By seeings your car's tires, I fell the roads were slushy due to rains ?

Thread Starter #17
Very nice pic's. Thanks for sharing, Hope you liked the Siri Mane falls !
Yes i liked the Sirimane Falls very much!

I guess the weather was cool, was it raining heavily ?
Not much of rains we faced, in fact Monsoon hasn't started yet in Malnad

By seeings your car's tires, I fell the roads were slushy due to rains ?
Rains played hide and seek, that's typical Malnad Tyres.

Thats a superb travelogue Vishwas, it recalled my memory of visit to Horanadu, didn't you stop at Kudremukh view point.

It was a worthwhile stop.

Really loved those Mullayangiri's beauty.

It's been a while I have come across such travelogue.

nice travelogue with superb photos and what type of camera you use . And these photos recalled my sweet memories of visiting horanadu and siringeri when i visited the kollur temple which we had done in m800

Thread Starter #21
Thats a superb travelogue Vishwas, it recalled my memory of visit to Horanadu, didn't you stop at Kudremukh view point.

It was a worthwhile stop.

Really loved those Mullayangiri's beauty.

It's been a while I have come across such travelogue.
Thanks Mukesh, Where actually is Kudremukh view point?
Horanadu is the best place ever to visit and we won't miss it every time we visit Malnad

nice travelogue with superb photos and what type of camera you use . And these photos recalled my sweet memories of visiting horanadu and siringeri when i visited the kollur temple which we had done in m800
Thanks Rajvel, i use Fugifilm Digital Camera. These places makes us visit again and again, Kollur is also a good place but i had visited 3 years back.

Don't know.How I missed this thread?

Really excellent pics Buddy, Those palces are added in my list to visit in future [;)]
He he it was created yesterday. Sure you can visit those places, anyway contact us if you need any help.

hai friends
we have an idea of visiting kollur and i have visited most of the places there so this time i want you to give some good suggestion of the places

Thread Starter #25
Viswas,
Nice pictures.
Pictures of those misty hills are looking cool and make this travelogue more pleasant.
Thanks, Yes in real it was more pleasant with those mists and the moving winds was really a bliss.

hai friends
we have an idea of visiting kollur and i have visited most of the places there so this time i want you to give some good suggestion of the places
For Kollur, you can reach Mangalore and then visit the place.

vishwas nice pictures[clap] i think you enjoyed the drive[:)]
Thanks and yes i enjoyed a lot driving in those roads.

Nice thread with beautiful pictures. I really enjoyed reading. Wish to give a visit soon. [:)]
Thanks bud, this is the best time to visit those places as the temples won't be crowded very much and you can see those places with peace, only thing is you have tolerate the heavy rains and bad roads.

Yeah mate. we are planning for a short trip. Will put this also on cards. Rain shouldn't be a problem really. As far as there are no crowds, I will be delighted. Bad roads is what we already got used to. [:)]

Hi Vishwas:

Fab pics :) Simply loved them. This place Mullayanagiri has no match. Its one of the best place I ve visited & your pics made my memory fresh!! Thanks for that & not to forget Excellent writing.

Drive Safe
Santosh.V

Thread Starter #28
Yeah mate. we are planning for a short trip. Will put this also on cards. Rain shouldn't be a problem really. As far as there are no crowds, I will be delighted. Bad roads is what we already got used to. [:)]
That's the spirit! all the best[thumbswink]

Hi Vishwas:

Fab pics :) Simply loved them. This place Mullayanagiri has no match. Its one of the best place I ve visited & your pics made my memory fresh!! Thanks for that & not to forget Excellent writing.

Drive Safe
Santosh.V
Thanks to the weather to bring those pics.Mullayangiri shouldnt be missed if you visit Chikmafalur.

hai @ vishwas
can you please help me to find this places in google maps iam going to visit kollur in auguest 15. so please help me to do some good hills stations like this

yours
Raj

Thread Starter #30
hai @ vishwas
can you please help me to find this places in google maps iam going to visit kollur in auguest 15. so please help me to do some good hills stations like this

yours
Raj
You can visit the Agumbe Hills and Kudremukha national park

This is from Kollur to Agumbe:
https://maps.google.co.in/maps?hl=en

BTW you have many national parks near Kollur and Agumbe you can visit them and this is the best time of the year to visit those places, but be aware of the leeches.

Top Bottom