"A Warm & Big Hii" To All Fellow TAIians

Thread Starter #1
"A Warm & Big Hii" to all fellow TAIians,

I signed up today and excited to post my first thread.

Computer Science engineer by education and Manager - IT Consulting by profession. Have been passionate about automobiles from my childhood days. Equally fond on gadgets - mobiles along with photography.

When there is a long weekend or when we need our batteries to be charged me and wifey love to go on a long drive to hills/wild life resorts. I just love the long drive in my car. Well I dont drive rash but yes do touch three figure mark [:)][:)]

Just joined the forum.

Hold on I will share my recent travel experience to Goa & Mangalore shorlty.

Hello again to All!

Hello and Welcome to TAI Mari and that's a nice introduction.

I do see that you own a VW Vento, we would love to see an ownership thread of your car.

And have a pleasant stay here [:)]

Hello mari parthi, welcome to TAI.That was a nice brief intro of yours and we like to see your review on your Vento.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach the team for assistance.

Welcome sir hope you share your memories of your car with us . Thanx for joining this wonderful community of auto lovers here .

A warm Welcome to TAI , good to hear about your interests.
Look forward to your active partipication in the forum

Best Wishes

Welcome to TAI , Mari. [:)]
We hope you enjoy reading the interesting forum threads and know equally interesting members from all over the globe. We all would be eager to know your perspective on ownership of vento besides virtually experiencing travel trips with you.
Have a good time.

Welcome to TAI mari.parthi
Nice intro of yours.
Looking forward for your travel experience and do post lots of pics. We share common interests in terms of love for the cars and photography. You definitely will enjoy your stay on this very interactive forum.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. Looking forward to a detailed write up on Vento coupled along with some snaps. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom