A Trip to Maranello - Home of Ferrari - My Automotive Pilgrimage

Ah yes the amusement park in dubai. still not as original as going to the main thing. disney world in HK is not original as the Disney World in California. :P

350Z

Core Team
I managed to convince them that since we are in Modena as well spent some time at Maranello, the holy home of Ferrari. After some debate we agreed to keep it short and swift - though i knew once we reached there hopefully they would change their minds.
Fantastic thread, Iron Rock. I’m speechless after looking at those pictures. Can realize how awesome the experience would have been. Are those replicas in second last image of the opening post? It’s usually not that hard to convince guys (automotive buff or not) as long as it’s about automobiles. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #19
Fantastic thread, Iron Rock. I’m speechless after looking at those pictures. Can realize how awesome the experience would have been. Are those replicas in second last image of the opening post? It’s usually not that hard to convince guys (automotive buff or not) as long as it’s about automobiles. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks mate
Well i wouldnt think those are replicas, Ferrari wouldnt dare doing that in Maranello atleast - that would be blasphemous. Yeah some internal secrets might have been safeguarded, but at the outset it looked all original with boards around saying this is where his holy highness(as type-r put it) attained his automotive greatness!

350Z

Core Team
Well i wouldnt think those are replicas, Ferrari wouldnt dare doing that in Maranello atleast - that would be blasphemous.
I meant ‘scale models’ not the full sized replicas. Those cars look like one to me for some reason.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom