A trip to Banerghatta National Park

Thread Starter #1
Today i visited the Banerghatta National Park, Bangalore. Its was an short trip, just 14KM from my house.

Nice to see so many animals, while doing safari.

Enjoy some pictures. More to come.

Amazing pictures.
Did you actually get to get that close to the tiger, or was it a marvel of zoom lenses?

Hey great pictures RSM! Which camera was used to click it?? The clarity is super cool even after so much of zooming!!

Thread Starter #5
Amazing pictures.
Did you actually get to get that close to the tiger, or was it a marvel of zoom lenses?
Yes i was very near to tiger, on vehicle (safari).

Hey great pictures RSM! Which camera was used to click it?? The clarity is super cool even after so much of zooming!!
I have Olympus C765, normal camera. But it has nice zoom also.
I have some more zoomed pictures, i will upload.

Once nice incident happend with me. While parking they charged for my Punto as Luxury car.

Oh seems Punto has great respect among the society! How much is a normal car asked to pay then??

But i think they just pull out some more money from you saying stuffs like these!

350Z

Core Team
Aah... So this was the reason you were not online yesterday, really nice pictures and lucky you to have spotted the tigers. When I went down to Banglore, unluckily couldn’t visit Bannerghatta due to time limitations but I’ve been to Jim Corbett and it is very adventurous to visit such National Parks. I’d like to see more pictures of trip and a short review of your experience.

RSM said:
Once nice incident happend with me. While parking they charged for my Punto as Luxury car.
But did they charged anything extra in comparison to other cars? A similar case is with me too, On my car's (Maruti 800) documents, Body Type is mentioned as Saloon. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Oh seems Punto has great respect among the society! How much is a normal car asked to pay then??

But i think they just pull out some more money from you saying stuffs like these!
I am not sure how much they charge for other small cars, but they told me they will charge for luxury as its bigger car.

Man!! Lucky you to travel in such Luxury!![;)]
Its just a feeling, but yes nice. [:)]

When I went down to Banglore, unluckily couldn’t visit Bannerghatta due to time limitations but I’ve been to Jim Corbett and it is very adventurous to visit such National Parks. I’d like to see more pictures of trip and a short review of your experience.
Hey Jim Cirbett is much better than Banerghatta park, but its easy for me to go, just 14KM.

I have more pictures, i will upload those.
For experience wise, nothing special. I have been to that place before 3-4 times. This time some relatives cames and some small children were there, so it was nice to shout with them, otherwise normally you will just see and enjoy.

Some zoomed shots -

Top Bottom