A Tale Of Two Tatas & Hyundai: Nano, Manza & i10

Re: A Tale of Two Tatas

Anushman,

As I said during VW meet, I was expecting you with your Manza. Anyhow, During our next Bangy-Chennai meet, don't forget to take your ride.

BTW, Congrats for your TWO TATA's. Both cars are looking cute and I'm sure both cars will satisfy your needs without any fuss.

Have a millions of miles ahead[:)]

Nice write up Anshuman and Congrats for Nano. Nice color on both the cars.

I am dealing with TASS since 2006. Had an Indigo before and Manza since 2010. So, i can easily relate with your summary. TASS has improved a lot in last couple of years and i can only see them improving further.

I don't know if you had got the ORVM body painted by now but if you haven't i will recommend to do it asap. Increases looks of the car tremendously and costs very less.

Thread Starter #24

Nice write up Anshuman and Congrats for Nano. Nice color on both the cars.

I am dealing with TASS since 2006. Had an Indigo before and Manza since 2010. So, i can easily relate with your summary. TASS has improved a lot in last couple of years and i can only see them improving further.

I don't know if you had got the ORVM body painted by now but if you haven't i will recommend to do it asap. Increases looks of the car tremendously and costs very less.
Thanks.

Yes TASS is improving. As I write this got a call from Pune to confirm my address and phone, they will do a free check up this weekend. [clap]

ORVM painting [frustration]. No not yet done , I had planned to get it done many times but due to horrible traffic in Bangalore and 2W riders who continuously scratch the ORVMs have put the plan off. Planning to get chrome door handles from ebay.

Re: A Tale of Two Tatas: Nano and Manza Elan

finally the thread is running. great to see your Manza for first time. it looks great. i just love this shade. i have also used manza extensively too and I for one love the car. kudos to you for maintaining.

and for the nano, it looks super cute too. i think i let you know that through whatsapp already [:D]

Thread Starter #27
Re: A Tale of Two Tatas: Nano and Manza Elan

Thanks type-r.

Yes I have seen your thread on black Manza. Nano is our latest acquisition and waiting for lot of add -ons , just holding on till Vitamin-M is coming.

Re: A Tale of Two Tatas: Nano LX and Manza Aqua QJD

Manza is looking good. anshuman8!!! [:)]. The colour is simply superb. Wish you & two tatas a long life of enjoyment & fun filled driving.[;)]

Thread Starter #30
Re: A Tale of Two Tatas: Nano LX and Manza Aqua QJD

Thanks 2011_drivetech4.

Observations after couple of weeks in Nano driving (limited to weekend only)

1. Good learners car as corners can be easily judged.
2. The ABC pedals are very close to each other, so new drivers need to b every careful.
3. Everyone gives way to Nano [:D], not sure may be people percive only novice drivers drive it.
4. Need to judge distance from vehicle ahead as brakes are not very good.
5. FE hovering around 15 kmpl (as wife is learning to drive, friends and family taking TD).

Cheers,
Anshuman

Top Bottom