A Short Trip to Shabri Dham in Gujarat in My Fluidic Beauty

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys, this is my first travelougue where i am sharing my sweet experiences of visit to Shabri Dham In Gujarat which is just 55 kms from my native place on the Mah-Guj border. Till date i have read all the travelougues in this section which inspired me to share my experiences with you. I am not good in writing so bare me for my faults.

The Destination-
The Shabri Dham Temple in Gujarat Near Saputara hill station.

Importance of this place-
It is the place where a old lady Shabri gave sweet BER(I dont know the english word for ber) to Lord Rama while he was in search for Mata Sita.

Distance Covered- 110 Kms(To and Fro) from my place.

As the place is not far away from my home we started our journey in the noon at 4 PM and reached the spot at 5 PM. I was accompanied by my parents and sister's two sons. The road condition will be called good. It is two lane road upto Maharashtra border and then single lane in Gujarat. The whole journey is filled with ghats and twist and turning roads. The handling capability of fluidic verna got tested here and it came as winner. On both sides of the road you will observe tall and tall trees, deep valleys, scary turns. This location get its real scenic beauty in monsoon and winter.

The temple is situated on a hill where lord Rama sat and ate bers from Shabri.

The pictures are coming soon and let them talking

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for sharing a quick experience. I would love to see some photographs of this place.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Gujrat
Kem sho majama sho

I can read RAM RAM written there..
Where is it in Gujrat ?
I've lived in gujrat for one year in Gandhinagar

Thread Starter #10
Gujrat
Kem sho majama sho

I can read RAM RAM written there..
Where is it in Gujrat ?
I've lived in gujrat for one year in Gandhinagar
This place is in Daang district of Gujarat. It is about 40-50 kms from famous hill station Saputara. Actually shabridham is near from my home town on Gujrat-Maharashtra Boundry just 30 kms.

Top Bottom