A Good laptop; Bought Acer!

Thread Starter #17
@ Arkin Yeah i will try , but mostly its going to be Acer!

@ Frankenstein Thanks but as i said before mostly its going to be Acer only. Hope i don get any problems with it as all my college mates are using Acer for 2 years now without any problems. And also one thing am happy with Acer is that their authorized service centre is at Vadapalani which is just 15 mins drive from my home.

@ Arkin Yeah i will try , but mostly its going to be Acer!

@ Frankenstein Thanks but as i said before mostly its going to be Acer only. Hope i don get any problems with it as all my college mates are using Acer for 2 years now without any problems. And also one thing am happy with Acer is that their authorized service centre is at Vadapalani which is just 15 mins drive from my home.
Try once more anyway. Don't worry, even if he Isn't convinced, its not a prob, Acer is decent enough.

Thread Starter #19
Update: Finally bought Acer today morning! Got it for 46k( MRP ~48k) and also a HP color inkjet printer for 3.5k(MRP ~4k). Got lots of free accessories like USB fan , USB light , Intex USB mouse , Zebronics headphones , Intex MM speakers , USB HUB , Laptop cooling pad , A microphone and a DVD lens cleaner! The laptop is looking sleek and classy. The Sound quality is good and so the picture quality. I have an Authorized service center at Anna Nagar itself! Am happy with Acer and hope i don get into any problems with it!

Infact am typing this from my Laptop![:D]

Wow, what a long, long list of free accessories. Are the Intex MM speakers portable USB speakers? Also is their any branding on the integrated speakers of the notebook. (On my HP DV4, the integrated speaker are branded - Altec Lansing. ) What is the OS you got preloaded? I'm waiting for the pics to give us a better picture.

OT, my parents used to live in Anna Nagar long, long ago.

Thread Starter #24
@ Akash Thanks buddy!

@ Arkin Hmm i just find Dolby home theater Virtual surround sound written over the speakers in my laptop![lol] I got Windows 7 home edition as the preloaded OS , yes pictures on the way soon! Great to know your parents lived here , now this place has changed a lot!! And no they are not USB speakers.

@ AMG Thanks buddy , the color is black!

@ Marun Thanks buddy , treat already over yesterday you are late now!:lol!:

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations cooldhaya, Your Acer looks nice. Post some pictures in light. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

What is the configuration dhaya.
Is the processor AMD or Intel? Which graphics card is it having, Nvidia or ATI Radeon?
A detailed specs please.

What is the configuration dhaya.
Is the processor AMD or Intel? Which graphics card is it having, Nvidia or ATI Radeon?
A detailed specs please.
Intel, there's a sticker on the bottom panel.
Dhaya, I'm guessing the OS is Home Basic, am I right? What is the screen size?
And you have NVidia graphics?
OT, I have fond memories of climbing the Anna Tower and roaming in the parks as a toddler.

Thread Starter #30
@ 350Z Yeah sure , i will post better pictures soon.

@ Mukesh The processor is Intel corei5. And the graphics card is Nvidia 1GB.

@ Arkin No my OS is Premium edition! BTW what is the difference between basic and premium? Screen size is 15'6" and yeah Nvidia graphics card. And now if you come to that park you will never even recognize it , it has been modified a lot!

@ AMG No buddy its 15'6".

Top Bottom