A Faultless Accident. How To Proceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16
The problem in India.........We asked her if she want us to take her to hospital, she said no and she went by herself.
It looks like the aunty was very kind.
The girl who got head injury is still in hospital,though doctors have declared her fine now but still I got terrified of seeing her condition yesterday.
Rest the another girl has already declared that they were on the correct way and we guys came from wrong side and T-Boned their scooty.
How she was right?She said "We used to turn that way only daily in the morning"!![frustration]

Actually this is the sad part in our country. If there is an accident no matter.....i am trying to say.
Singh sirji I understood that,and I think you forgot that I am in politics too,so you can rest assured that I have already done all that even before you recommended.Still thanks for such a devilish advise,it looks liek we both think the same way.

Why did you try run away from the accident????
I know the girls were at fault, but they were immature too and you know the scenario in this part of our State- people drive with fake licenses, without helmet and what not. We have to accept it. I do.
Why we tried to run?
Simple it is,you flee,park the car at home and go to your work.All the tension is over at the spot only.Now think,if the girl would have died then the life of my friend would have been spoilt for no fault of his.

I am not impressed Vipul Sir.
If you had come out of the car and tried to help the girls instead of fleeing away, I believe the situation could have been better for both you and girls' side. Your reaction would have made it appear like a hit and run case to the public gathered there and that's how everything got worse.
Right you are and I accept that our way of fleeing was also not ethical at all,but buddy everyone is scared of public.Public has no face,even if they kill you then also you will be killed by public not 5-10 men.I hope you understand my point.
At last we helped the girls,in fact I paid 1600 Rs in hospital which I never demanded those people or friend to pay me back.

sorry to hear this incident. the ultimate truth is that a small girl got head injury. she might be maimed for life ( god forbid ) the brothers reaction must be forgiven, the girls mistake must be forgiven. i too faced a situation like this. my little daughter was hit by a motorcycle and had her nasal bone fractured.it was her fault as she had jumped in front of the bike driven by a teenager. the boy took off with out helping my girl to the hospital. so i lodged a complaint with the police. then the boy came to me and said his part as he too was injured. i and my wife forgave him and didn't press charges.
Right you are sir,I am also happy seeing that nothing happened that way,in fact I was also scared of seeing the head injury of the girl and as doctors were just doing X-rays of her head,so this may have boiled the blood of her family but good is that the girl got no serious head injury while the another one got a minor fracture on the foot.I think her foot was bruised with the bumper of the car as she was riding on the pillion seat.

That was a good move, it's more difficult to tackle people than the injured ones, in the normal scenario, people won't concentrate on the severity of the injuries, they just come and seek to hit the person who made that happen
Actually I always loose the ground against aunties(not girls) and same happened here,else I'd have left forcefully from the place.Once you press on gas people standing in front move away themselves.

Oh Vipul boy,again an accident.
Thank god it was not you driving else the car would have thrown the scooter of the girls away.
Fleeing the accident spot is not at all a good deed my boy,fleeing means you have proved that you are guilty and you tried to do it only.
Mistake is of girls and I will say that you must do a moneyless compromise,but it looks like both the parties are not ready to bow down at another at any cost,this way you both will fight case for 2-3 years and then will compromise.
I thought you know that,but still you are going this way.

Actually I always loose the ground against aunties(not girls) and same happened here,else I'd have left forcefully from the place.Once you press on gas people standing in front move away themselves.
This is a very serious matter bud, all you have to have is how to tackle the situation.

Thank god it was not you driving else the car would have thrown the scooter of the girls away.
[lol] (sorry no offense meant)

Fleeing the accident spot is not at all a good deed my boy,fleeing means you have proved that you are guilty and you tried to do it only.
Very true unless you have some guys at your side.

I guess we should not frame Vipul's act as fleeing. All he was doing was safeguarding himself and his friend which anyone would have done. Facing the mob is the worst nightmare anybody could have. Thank god not one was seriously injured and the girl is fine too now. BTW Vipul have you got any visitors from the law (local police) on this matter.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #20
Haha,sirji if I'd have been driving then maybe the accident wouldn't have happened.Actually I am a 'SAFE' driver.

But what to do if the public helps you get your cheeks red?At least fleeing saves from this.

Mistake is of girls and I will say that you must do a moneyless compromise,but it looks like both the parties are not ready to bow down at another at any cost,this way you both will fight case for 2-3 years and then will compromise.
I thought you know that,but still you are going this way.
Though your words are painful but are 100% true,at the end we will be doing compromise only.

This is a very serious matter bud, all you have to have is how to tackle the situation.
Its really tough to tackle such situation because you yourself don't know from where the first slap may come and after that its the whole mob which jumps in.

[lol] (sorry no offense meant)
I can understand those feelings and again I'll say the same..I am really a SAFE driver.

Very true unless you have some guys at your side.
When girls are involved,the guys can back-stab you any time..[;)]

I guess we should not frame Vipul's act as fleeing. All he was doing was safeguarding himself and his friend which anyone would have done. Facing the mob is the worst nightmare anybody could have. Thank god not one was seriously injured and the girl is fine too now. BTW Vipul have you got any visitors from the law (local police) on this matter.
At least someone is there who understands me well.My objective is also the same,safeguard ourselves from mob.
I haven't got any visitors because I was neither the driver nor the car was mine,rest we have already made more than enough visits to police station itself.Maybe they have visited friend's house but I haven't got any such news from his or his parents's side.

Singh sirji I understood that,and I think you forgot that I am in politics too,so you can rest assured that I have already done all that even before you recommended.Still thanks for such a devilish advise,it looks liek we both think the same way.
I said that because they hit your friend. Accidents happen all the time but that doesn't mean that you start hitting someone, that too when you are at fault. So in this kind of situation you have to be a DEVIL.

freakdude.
+100 to that.

Thread Starter #22
Guys after a lot of jhol jugaad,court kutchery etc etc.
Finally when all of the power,source etc etc of the another party ended,we used our mobile phones and CASE SOLVED..
We(Not we,only they) finally themselves approached us for a compromise saying "We don't want this case to further continue".As usual,I am never able to argue with ladies so I got broken and within no time friend also broke and we(friend) compromised.

And the compromise done was:-
  • Get the City's front bumper repaired and grille replaced on their expenses-no insurance claim(it had got some scratches).
  • Take back your FIR.
  • Son will ask sorry in the police station itself with joined hands for hitting the friend then we will take back our FIR.
  • No medical or scooty repairing expenses will be paid by us.

And amazingly,the families of both the girls became ready for all of the conditions we put(we thought of putting more conditions but didn't,we are also not that much shameless).After compromise friend visited the girl who was injured more,asked sorry to her and gifted her apples.[lol]

Finally when all of the power,source etc etc of the another party ended,we used our mobile phones and CASE SOLVED..
We(Not we,only they) finally themselves approached us for a compromise saying "We don't want this case to further continue".As usual,I am never able to argue with ladies so I got broken and within no time friend also broke and we(friend) compromised.

And the compromise done was:-
  • Get the City's front bumper repaired and grille replaced on their expenses-no insurance claim(it had got some scratches).
  • Take back your FIR.
  • Son will ask sorry in the police station itself with joined hands for hitting the friend then we will take back our FIR.
  • No medical or scooty repairing expenses will be paid by us.

And amazingly,the families of both the girls became ready for all of the conditions we put(we thought of putting more conditions but didn't,we are also not that much shameless).After compromise friend visited the girl who was injured more,asked sorry to her and gifted her apples.[lol]
Apples after accident. [lol]. New story starting here. [evil]. BTW, I dont see fleeing away as running from what you did. It is always to save ourselves from MOB. As vipul said you never know where first slap would be coming from. If the accident would have taken place at night when there was no one around, He would have definitely helped those girls without even thinking of running away, but MOB always scare me though.

Finally when all of the power,source etc etc of the another party ended,we used our mobile phones and CASE SOLVED....................
.................And amazingly,the families of both the girls became ready for all of the conditions we put(we thought of putting more conditions but didn't,we are also not that much shameless).After compromise friend visited the girl who was injured more,asked sorry to her and gifted her apples.[lol]
Vipul, good you guys got out of the **** with no harm and all respect. Even better for the two girls' families to learn the lesson hard way. Now that everything is good, it all sounds like a filmi story; A guy and a girl met with an accident, families exchanged blows, guy in prison, girl in hospital, families compromise, guy gets out and greets the girl in hospital and they fall in love, how typical Indian [clap].

Safe driving Vipul, the streets are full of ignorant fools and idiots!

Thread Starter #25
Apples after accident. [lol]. New story starting here.BTW, I dont see fleeing away as running from what you did. It is always to save ourselves from MOB. As vipul said you never know where first slap would be coming from. If the accident would have taken place at night when there was no one around, He would have definitely helped those girls without even thinking of running away, but MOB always scare me though.
Actually those days friend was clam and I was strict,yesterday I was cam but friend was strict.So we ended up becoming calm today and compromised.
But did a tough compromise,if they will get the car repaired then they will teach their daughters too.
Also running away to save our life is not running..its ESCAPING!!

Vipul, good you guys got out of the **** ...... driving Vipul, the streets are full of ignorant fools and idiots!
He was not going,but i thought why not go and see the girl(she was really good looking and friend is also single)..so what's wrong?
If my car would have been involved in accident then I'd have visited their house every alternate day.
Rest we are now happy,its all over now and everything happened as per our plan and wish.

Congrats Vipul, all is well that ends well.

...... girl in hospital, families compromise, guy gets out and greets the girl in hospital and they fall in love, how typical Indian
Do you mean that Vipul has become a side hero in this case[clap]

Also running away to save our life is not running..its ESCAPING!!
(she was really good looking and friend is also single)..so what's wrong?
If my car would have been involved in accident then I'd have visited their house every alternate day.
Hahaha..nice one Vipul. You still have chances to hook up with the other girl.

Vipul,
Accidents do happen and in India everyone MOB starts beating the person who has big car and in case of women 100% sympathy goes to her. Good to hear that you are out of this mess but i would have never compromised if i was at your place after the girl's brother hit your friend. You should have teach a lesson to that guy.

He was not going,but i thought why not go and see the girl(she was really good looking and friend is also single)..so what's wrong?
A little late but happy to hear all went well finally.

After reading the above comments, i actually started imagining the next song sequence.. hahaha Good one buddy.

That's terrifying! Seriously, I have faced similar situation with my brother. It is great that the matter has been solved out of court. The harrasement of the court might have made them change their minds coupled with them being on the faulty side. I should indeed congratulate you and your friend! One thing I follow is not to drive fast at circles or turns, I don't know at what speed was your friend driving, but learn from the mistake, and take precautions; drive slower then you were, next time. [:)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #30
@Right now:
No need to be side hero for me.I am happy being a viewer.BTW,the car has been handed over to the same guy who hit the friend,and he will be bringing her back tomorrow.Now if the car got poor finishing etc then [evil]

@Mukesh:
Naa,I think the guy did it out of anger also we have given him a big mental torture making him join hands in front of friend,bow head and ask sorry in public,this was enough.

@Krish_go and Mercedised:Thanks guys,butyes now we have learnt that if you spot a girl then be even more careful.You know war-level carefulness!!:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom