A Collection of TAI Banners: From 2008 to 2011

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Hello All, While browsing through some old PC folders, I came across the collection of The Automotive India banners. I'm sharing them with you all. Hope you will enjoy seeing them and notice the huge development that has took place throughout our journey up till now. Let me know which is your favorite. :smile:

Way back in 2008, we used a black default theme and this was our first banner along with tagline.
TAI Banner 1.JPG

Later next year we switched to a pure white theme yet the Ferrari was retained.
TAI Banner 2.jpg

Soon we gave a shot to new font for TAI..
TAI Banner 3.jpg

..But again returned back to normal Times New Roman.
TAI Banner 4.jpg

This was our first banner for NGTAI.
TAI Banner 5.png

And this is what you see at present, as our latest logo.
TAI Banner 6.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nice initiative Vibhor. It will help our new members know about the history of The Automotive India which has evolved over the past few years.
I am glad that i have been a part of this Automotive Nirvana since its early days[thumbsup].

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
Nice initiative Vibhor. It will help our new members know about the history of The Automotive India which has evolved over the past few years.
I am glad that i have been a part of this Automotive Nirvana since its early days[thumbsup].
This really brings back the nostalgia. I wish if we had a screenshot of initial months of TAI when we used to have a black theme.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
One thing is for sure, whoever makes TAI banners, has my resect.

Way too good.

[clap]

thanks for taking us back in memory lane 350Z!! new logo simply rocks and i'm definately sure TAI will reach heights is future!! [thumbsup]

Thanks for sharing the banners Vibhor, it always feels good to see evolution of your beloved community.
Long Live TAI and TAIns.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team
Also including in our collection is this slightly revised 2012 logo.

@350Z:Is there any plans for any new logo/banner now?
Do you have any specific suggestions or ideas in mind?

Thanks for sharing the banners Vibhor, it always feels good to see evolution of your beloved community.
You mean 'our'. Right? :smile: It’s only the beginning. In real terms, TAI is just 3 Years old and we have already achieved a few successful milestones.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Eh,after looking at both the logos for 3 times,I understood the difference between the two(latest ones).Though I have no suggestions in mind but still I'll think of some new designs out of my destructive mind.Why destructive?Because I am really BAD at designing.

Amazing evolution on the logos.
The designer gets a bow for this efforts. [clap]
Vibhor,
Do we have a thread for evolution of TAI from the start till now??

Top Bottom