A Car for Learner - Budget Rs.2.5 Lakhs

Re: Which car to buy?

u can have some tempting deals on petrol sedans with low resale values.

accent, optra 1.8 royale (with sunroof n stuff), aveo will be right in your budget. you can also find a 2006 fiesta

happy hunting

@bunty : lancer is not high on maintenance i had clocked 100000+ on my lancer diesel before selling. the reason i suggested this car is very comfortable rear seats, legroom, and high speed stability, best suspension and u will enjoy driving this car. it is ideal for long journey and for the safety. or if you want to play safe that you have to go for wagon r or santro.

@bunty : lancer is not high on maintenance i had clocked 100000+ on my lancer diesel before selling. the reason i suggested this car is very comfortable rear seats, legroom, and high speed stability, best suspension and u will enjoy driving this car. it is ideal for long journey and for the safety. or if you want to play safe that you have to go for wagon r or santro.
Lancer is not higher in maintenance but finding a genuine one in used market is very difficult task(Add spares too), he can find one of it if he is lucky.

Yes all the other aspects is fine in that car[:)]

Top Bottom