A big Hi !! to all TAIans

Thread Starter #1
Hi All, This is Krishna,30 yrs from Garden City(Bangalore). As an occupation I am a software professional. I own a 1997 Rx135 and 2005 Swift Vxi

The reason to join TAI solely is passion for Car and also to get a chance to mingle and ineract with other enthusiast like me. I am a good amateur photgrapher too. I am a keen follower of F1 and I support who other then McLaren[:D].

Hope we all have a gala time in future.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hello Krishna,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Do post about the rides you own. And being a passionate photographer, i am sure you would love this thread.
Have a pleasant stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Krishna, Welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay here. We look forward having a fun filled interaction with you and do keep a watch on the Member’s Meet section because soon we might be having a Bangalore meet. Also, Do write a review of your rides whenever you get some time (I know IT guys are busy all the time, huh). Feel free to contact us if need a hand around. Welcome, once again.

Drive Safe,
350Z

big hi to you also krish!! man this place is getting filled with banglore members..its right time to have banglore meet. what say!! [glasses]

Krish, welcome to TAI world and enjoy your stay.Good to see many banglore members in here.Share more about your ride in its related thread and do follow rules.

Top Bottom