A Big Hello

Thread Starter #1
Hello My dear Friends [:)]

My name is Sujoy. I'm from Kochi, Kerala.I'm working as an Associate Editor in Feature Films.

My special thanks to mods for accepting my membership.

Currently I'm learning driving (LMV) .On a search about cars, I found this forum. I found it very useful and detailed. Thanks to the members for all your wonderful posts. Looking forward to see more from you.

I own a black pulsar 200 (4 years old) and I had a blue CBZ 2004 Model. Sold it to my friend on 2008.

Now planning to buy a Car (yep the Very First CAAARRRR!).Mostly SWIFT or i20.

Lets hope for the best.

regards
Sujoy

Hello Sujoy,

Welcome to TAI.

Old CBZ was one the best looking Bike in India. Even I'm a die hard fan of Old CBZ.

Advance congrats for your New car, sorry First CAAAAAARRRRRR!!!

Have a pleasant stay here with us [:)]

Sujoy a very warm Welcome to TAI.
Have a great stay here, look forward to hear more about your rides via ownership reviews.
Also if you can create a thread in the Automotive Shopper section for any purchase dilemmas you have.

Sujoy , welcome to automotive India. swift is a good choice, but is everyone' car. so try to test drive every car possible and decide.

Thread Starter #6
Thank you friends [:)]
@ Appu yep its true about OLD CBZ.. "One of the best looking Bike in India"
@ Vinayan Correct. But its only a wish and not yet decided.
@ Iron Rock. will definitely write a review :-)
@ rajvel thank you :-)

Hello My dear Friends My name is Sujoy. I'm from Kochi, Kerala.I'm working as an Associate Editor in Feature Films.
Hello Sujoy,
Welcome to the TAI ! You definitely will enjoy your stay in this very active and interactive forum. Keep us updated on your CAAARRRRR hunt.

350Z

Core Team
Currently I'm learning driving (LMV) .On a search about cars, I found this forum. I found it very useful and detailed. Thanks to the members for all your wonderful posts. Looking forward to see more from you.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Sujoy. Great to have you with us. Please feel free to start up a separate thread about new car dilemma. It would be our pleasure to help out. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello and welcome to TAI Sujoy. That's a nice intro and have a great stay here.

Do start a new thread for your next car and state your requirements so that other members can give you suggestions accordingly.

welcome to the forum mate

CBZ is the bike I had about 8 years ago when I was in India :)

good to see you

good luck learning driving

Hello My dear Friends [:)]

My name is Sujoy. I'm from Kochi, Kerala.I'm working as an Associate Editor in Feature Films.

My special thanks to mods for accepting my membership.

I own a black pulsar 200 (4 years old) and I had a blue CBZ 2004 Model. Sold it to my friend on 2008.

Now planning to buy a Car (yep the Very First CAAARRRR!).Mostly SWIFT or i20.

Lets hope for the best.

regards
Sujoy
Welcome to TAI Sujoy,
Happy to see another Keralite in TAI !
Wishing you a happy stay at the Forum !
The Automotive Shopper threads would definitely help you in finalising on your purchase !
[:)]

Top Bottom