A Big Hello From Aamchi Mumbai!

Thread Starter #31
Ahhh, so I did inspire atleast two enthusiasts to buy a Fiat! How I miss my Pintu... I have never driven a hatch which is as dynamically accomplished and polished as the Punto.

This is my 5000th post in TAI.

I posted in this thread as a tribute to my journey in TAI. The 4 years of my relation with TAI and all it's members have been awesome. I have had some great moments and have made some great friends through TAI. It is because of TAI that I got to meet some great people like Aditya, Arun, Raja and Dharmesh.

Apart from them, I have made many online friends too. I wont name everyone for the fear of missing the names of some important members!

Although I have had some heated arguments and debates with some members here, I hope everthing was taken in good spirits and nobody has a grudge against me! If you do, I am sure a drink/lunch/dinner together can sort that out...

Cheers.
Congrats for making 5000th post Raj, your contribution to this forum was very helpful to every members and those creative threads you made was so nice, we all TAI mambers should have a big meet in our lifetime [glasses]

Thread Starter #36
Thank you for the kind words Vishwas. Yes, I will be coming back to India in September 2013. Lets try to have an all India TAI meet, the biggest of its kind.

Top Bottom