A 7 Day Trip Travelogue Of Dubai!

Yes exactly , i have seen many men like that! My friend's father working in Dubai also lives like that. He comes here once in a year only!!

Thread Starter #32
Some pics of ski dubai which i missed earlier.

For those who dont know, Ski dubai is an artificial snow land. Its inside Dubai mall. Temp is kept at -3 degrees. you can go skating & there are some free rides for non-skaters. there is even a coffee shop & a bar inside.

Attachments

Oh wow it must be very difficult to maintain such a cold temperature in Dubai!! Cool pictures.

How was the experience at -3degrees?? I have never experienced anything below 5degrees! And do they provide sweaters or should we bring it in??

Oh wow it must be very difficult to maintain such a cold temperature in Dubai!! Cool pictures.

How was the experience at -3degrees?? I have never experienced anything below 5degrees! And do they provide sweaters or should we bring it in??
I have witnessed -20 degree. woohoooo, can't explain the chilness... just imagine, see the picture of same time (Norway)

Thread Starter #41
i dint shop much, my family did! i was there for sight seeing & not for shopping because almost everything thats available there is available in mumbai. i just bought myself a few chocs, a phone & a perfume!

I have witnessed -20 degree. woohoooo, can't explain the chilness... just imagine, see the picture of same time (Norway)
My range is 64 degrees, +48 (Bikaner) to -16 (Srinagar and Japan)
The first was horrible!!

Top Bottom