7 Year Old Maruti SX4: Immobile Since April 2013!!

Thread Starter #46

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

It is a tough morning for me. As I woke up, my mom said, SX4 now needs to leave us. My sister's in-laws need the car for next 3-4 months in Jamnagar, Gujarat. The car will be gone by afternoon as someone would come to pick it up. My sister's in-laws called her and told that their railways ticket to Jamnagar were stolen by someone and later on they were encashed. Is it possible that someone can encash someone else's tickets? I am not at all happy with this sudden decision and I know for a fact that the way I kept this car and spent time and effort for it, her in-laws would be least bothered. This car will never be the same again, when I'll see it after some months. I can just pray for its well-being.[cry]

Some departing shots.[cry]

20151222_090457.jpg

20151222_090508.jpg

20151222_090424.jpg

20151222_090435.jpg

20151222_090753.jpg

20151222_092150.jpg

20151222_090728.jpg

Regards

Akash

Friends,

. My sister's in-laws called her and told that their railways ticket to Jamnagar were stolen by someone and later on they were encashed. Is it possible that someone can encash someone else's tickets?
Regards

Akash
If it were brought from the windows then yes its possible to encash them but cannot be done without knowing the passengers names.Usually address as well that is tobe written beneath the form needs tobe checked but you know how the system works.
If person who stole tickets knows the names of travelling passengers then yes it can be cancelled and encashed.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #48

Akash1886

Honoured Member
If it were brought from the windows then yes its possible to encash them but cannot be done without knowong the passengers names.Usually address as well that is tobe written beneath the form needs tobe checked but you know how the system works.
If person who stole tickets knows the names of travelling passengers then yes it can be cancelled and encashed.
A very big lesson learnt today. Something which I never thought educated and civilized people would do. I am ashamed to even say this that my BIL's parents and sister had cooked up this whole story of ticket loss and encashment. That person who came to collect the car today afternoon, told I needed the car because my railway tickets to Jamnagar did not get confirmed in Tatkal and I made sure to have an alternate plan of traveling. He did not utter a word about the loss of ticket or anything. He simply denied it. I am ashamed that for a small favor some people stoop so low. No ethics no sense of faith. This chap who came, his flat's one room was kept closed with my sister's belongings and so as a obligation, he insisted that I need your car to travel to Jamnagar. If they needed the car, why they did not tell the bloody truth!! I would have happily sent it with my driver to their place. Speaking lies for a small thing like this tells volumes about this man's culture and upbringing. It is only because of my sister, I am not taking it any further but I'll certainly sort it out.

Regards

Akash

A very big lesson learnt today. Something which I never thought educated and civilized people would do. I am ashamed to even say this that my BIL's parents and sister had cooked up this whole story of ticket loss and encashment. That person who came to collect the car today afternoon, told I needed the car because my railway tickets to Jamnagar did not get confirmed in Tatkal and I made sure to have an alternate plan of traveling. He did not utter a word about the loss of ticket or anything. He simply denied it. I am ashamed that for a small favor some people stoop so low. No ethics no sense of faith. This chap who came, his flat's one room was kept closed with my sister's belongings and so as a obligation, he insisted that I need your car to travel to Jamnagar. If they needed the car, why they did not tell the bloody truth!! I would have happily sent it with my driver to their place. Speaking lies for a small thing like this tells volumes about this man's culture and upbringing. It is only because of my sister, I am not taking it any further but I'll certainly sort it out.

Regards

Akash
Oh that's not good buddy. I will not be surprised to know if they will not even think about the time and money you have spent on this car to maintain it so well. Bitter truth [anger] NEKI KAR, DARIYA MAIN DAAL ( Do good and cast into the river )

Thread Starter #50

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Oh that's not good buddy. I will not be surprised to know if they will not even think about the time and money you have spent on this car to maintain it so well.
Veerey, About money I am not so worried because in the end its my sister's car but I am really furious on the attitude of her in-laws. My b-i-l could not say anything either. I am only concerned about the upkeep, the person who came to take the car told he is from Indian Air-Force and has Honda CITY back in Jamnagar and this car he's taking to reach Jamnagar and till next 2-3 months would be driven by his wife (his wife is my b-i-l's sister.) My sister's in-laws lied and that is what hurt me the most.

Regards

Akash

Hi TAI's

how are you all

SX4 is a truely amazing car its one of my fav Car, I need your valuable suggestions to buying used Maruti SX4 ZXI Automatic but im worried about spares availability of Auto Trans and i dont have exact resale value of vehicle the selling is ready to accept for 3.35L final offer its 2010 model 55k driven please suggest me guys is it worth to buy [confused]

Top Bottom